I too want to keep the tone positive. I looked at other products and they all have great merit in their own right.

But I then questioned if BiaB wants to or should have the capabilities to also integrate all of these other quality products.

After all, it's purpose is to be a music accompaniment program. I don't think its primary intention is to teach music theory, or to tutor music rudiments, or to advise what chords are best used in any particular circumstance. There are many other products that can do this now that users can take advantage of separately.

BiaB is already extremely comprehensive in its own right (maybe too comprehensive?) and it supplies a unique market placement.

Fresh ideas are always worthy of consideration, but in reality no 'one product' can ever be 'all products'. Horses for Courses smile .

BIAB & RB2024 Win.(Audiophile), Sonar Platinum, Cakewalk by Bandlab, Izotope Prod.Bundle, Roland RD-1000, Synthogy Ivory, Kontakt, Focusrite 18i20, KetronSD2, NS40M Monitors, Pioneer Active Monitors, AKG K271 Studio H'phones