Oh boy, tons of good stuff.
Thank you all for your support!

For me this post initially was sort of a challenge from Floyd Jane. I was suggesting a new thread specifically for half baked tunes, such as this for kind souls to listen and give their honest input, such as I asked for. He was critical of it, but mostly right about proposing posting here and asking people to chip in for an honest opinion.

But here is the fork that I see... I already started pocking at the track, trying to resolve muddiness. Lets say in a week or so I say to myself (again) "Ok, this is better!" What do I do for checks & balances? Meaning, now that I got great feedback, I do not want to abuse ears of the people who are here (in showcase topic) just to listen to new tunes and not trying to re-analyze something they heard before...

And another dilemma... I do have a direct question for J&B, but not sure if it is the right place to ask, because in this thread there are not too many particular technical issues/struggles being discussed.

In any case, I am grateful for your suggestions and honesty. I have started doing my homework. I have heard tunes of most people who replied to this thread in past several month. And for the most part I am jealous (in a good way) and thankful to have this feedback.

P.s. Got to learn how to use damn EQ!

Mike.