Originally Posted By: Belladonna
That's why I love lyrics so much, they touch me almost more than music, but the combination can be heavenly when the vocal expressions and musical interpretations take it to the next level.

Ms. Belladonna...

Referencing my quotation, mind my is filled with excited thoughts about the content and subtext of what you wrote. I think that, for you, lyrics are the music! Contemplating that thought causes me to wish I could be inside your head and your heart when you give birth to lyrics. I would like to know what the "music of words" sound like at the moment of their creation...

Personally, the lyrics I write for my songs come from I-don't-know-where. I mean it laugh !!! I don't know where they come from. 99.9999 percent of them are not the result of premeditation. They just...show up, like a crowd of unwanted visitors leaning too heavily on my doorbell. Ding-dong. Ding-dong-ding-dong-ding-dong! Ding-ding-ding-ding-dong! "You-hoo! Ohhhh, Looorrr-en! May we come in and run around in your mind until you find something for us to do"???

In fact, I feel sometimes that deceased songwriters are using me to pursue a posthumous career crazy. That's a kooky thought, now, ain't it?!

Intrigued,

LOREN

Last edited by bluage; 11/22/18 10:00 AM.

"Music is what feelings sound like."-- borrowed from a Cakewalk Music Creator forum member, "Mamabear".