Originally Posted By: Ezekiel's Storm
Great blues. You continue to be masterful at weaving your guitar around the vocal. The solo was on fire! I enjoyed this much.

I enjoy doing fills more than soloing, lots of fun. Thanks for the listen and comments!

Originally Posted By: MarioD
The devil ain't down in Georgia, he's in Canada wink

Excellent groove you have going on here. It reminded me of Witchy Woman. Great vocal and very tasty guitar all rolled up in a very professional mix.

You two should be very proud of this on.

Thanks Mario, and thanks for noticing the groove, took a while to get that right!

Originally Posted By: rsdean
Dave / Chris,

Another great blues song from you both... You absolutely nail this!

Awesome vocal and guitar - first class production - the best!

Bob

Thanks, Bob, and welcome back!

Originally Posted By: Greg Johnson
Really good stuff here!! Always loved minor blues! Such a catchy and sweet tune. The Wurly EP is perfect for the tune, vocal is great, AND Dave, as usual, is off the hook!! Great stuff guys!! Take care. Greg

Thanks as always, Greg! Love your latest one!

Originally Posted By: Rustyspoon#
Dave & Chris
Some serious soul infused blues track you made! Hot stuff! I do not believe I have heard a single mediocre tune from you. This is not exception. Love it! For some strange reason, I get the vibe of LV#9 by The Searchers from this.

Thank you for sharing!

Misha.

Hi Misha,

Well, I'm not hearing it myself, but that was a great song from my youth! I love all that old stuff. I'm surprised you know it actually, I thought it would be way before your time.
Thanks for the listen and comments!