Hi,

To tell the truth I got BIAB on floppy disk the first time and it has been so long ago I can't remember why I got it.

Over the last ten years I have almost stopped playing live for many reasons, not the least has been old age and health.

In retirement I have had the time to get involved learning to use "home studio stuff". BIAB fit right into that program.

The longer I use BIAB the more it becomes a learning tool on several levels.

If you live past seventy there are certain things that I assume happen to most everyone. Most noticeable is that most of your friends and band mates die. Also things you loved to do are no longer possible, like flying my airplane and running my boat. Music is what I have left that I seriously like.

In many ways BIAB has been something of a replacement for the people I have played with who are no longer with us. Of course it does not replace anyone but at least is something to play with.

I have younger friends and play in their bands from time to time but it is and never will be the same. There is no way to truly recapture the past with 99.999% of the younger people. My history is just not relevant to them any more than I really understand why they like the things that have been popular in the last few years.

I sometimes wonder if living my life vicariously through a computer really makes any sense...lol

Cheers,

Billy

New location, new environment, new music coming soon

Seize the moo-ment
If you feel like you’ve herd all these cow puns before, you probably have deja-moo