Originally Posted By: MusicStudent
Based on the link you showed, this guy has contributed to 210 albums in the past 20 years as either: composer, producer, mixing and sound engineer for vocals, percussion, Organ, Piano and guitar.

You ever heard of any of those 210? Ever seen any of those bands at "The Enormodome"? The top Parmalee album he produced some 7300 copies. Yes, it's more than me, but I am not the standard. I listen far more to what Don Was says, or Steve Albini.

Most of his income comes from youtube. Shouldn't most of his income come from producing platinum albums?

For comparison, look up Todd Rundgren's production credits. Tell me which of the 2 has more street cred.

Not saying the guy is a stiff, but that I don't know any bands he has done that were major successes. He has his roster of minor leaguers from Atlanta where he is that are always on his youtube but they just say "Well, I think....". You know what part of the body opinions are like, right? TEACH us! Like Recording Revolution does on his youtube channel.

But, to each their own.

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.