Originally Posted By: dani48
Hi, Robert !

I like this lovely tune
of yours ! gives a feeling
of space and ambiance !

Cheers
Dani

Dani- thank you... as said, most of the ambiance credit goes to Scott`s guitar here.

Originally Posted By: Tano Music
RobertKC...aside from the musical production. I was drawn in by your lyric (perfectly matched with the tone and feel of the music)...the type of mysticism and detachment from direct messaging got to pay extra close attention to what was coming with each stanza..I wanted o make a connection to a backstory, but maybe there isn’t any...not sure...certainly enjoyed the visit to your world!

I used to hear more songs written for a female voice but sung by a guy; the idea behind this was to translate stories I`ve heard from women about stalkers, harassers and worse ,into a song. Who can she trust? is the backstory... I hope it comes through.
I appreciate your listen and thoughtful comments.

Originally Posted By: Dero13
Hello Robertkc,

Superb voice as usual. Subtle and light arrangement. Soft composition with a certain clear nostalgia. Pleasant atmosphere. Well done.

Best regards

Dero13

aliasJaniJackFlash

That`s positive; thank you for listening Dero13!

Originally Posted By: PeterF
Robert & Scott

Atmospheric and engaging.
Enjoyed Scott's ethereal tone and playing throughout which was a perfect accompaniment for Roberts lyric and vocal.

Nice work all round.

Peter

I`m glad you highlighted Scott`s tone, Peter... he transforms this and makes something cool from the one chord ending I programmed!

Robert