Hi Lazarus,

Thank you very much for your feedback. As the person who currently makes a lot of our modern pop styles, I get excited about the prospect of finding new ways to integrate modern pop sounds into our library, as well as new ways to improve the workflow for the purpose of creating modern pop music. As Peter mentioned, we're looking into the toplining approach, and your knowledge is very valuable to us.

In the meantime, we do have several modern pop styles. Apologies if it has been hard to locate them. The majority of these can be found in our Xtra Styles PAKs and Loops-with-Style PAKs, which are add-on purchases. The easiest way to navigate to these styles specifically from the Style Picker is to go to Category > Choose and Show a User Category. Here, we have created lists for the individual genres in the Xtra Styles PAKs and lists for the Loops-with-Style PAKs.

While you are waiting for new advancements in our modern pop integration, I have created a Google Sheet of existing styles that you may find useful. It includes the style short and long name, tempo, and feel for each entry. In addition, I've included which PAK they belong to and a link to an audio demo for each style.

Modern Pop Styles Google Sheet

Xtra Styles PAKs

Loops-with-Style PAKs

Last edited by Jareth - PG Music; 03/18/21 06:11 AM.

Jareth
PG Music Inc.