>3. Unfolding.
the problem with unfolding , is, when i'm away from my big studio tv monitor, in a room on holiday and i get an idea. so i'm useing a small laptop screen. my vision also is not the best. i'm vision impaired.
thus things get very cramped on the screen, and the chord lettering can get rather small on a complex long song. with tabs i could make the lettering big more easily.

There are chordsheet zoom buttons that control the number of rows, so you can have the chords as big as you like on a small laptop screen. Similar zoom buttons for notation and audio. Please try them and let me know if there is still something else you don’t like about a linear layout of a song (single chorus).

> b. case where same instrumental break in a song repeated 3 times, but third time there is a chord change in third repeat bar 6 from Am to C. in this case clik on the tab "instrumental break" properties and repeat = 2.
then user sets up a third tab named instr break (change) , copies chords from first tab. makes chord change at bar 6 from Am to C. voila.

That doesn’t strike me as easier than a linear layout, where you just type a different chord wherever you want it. And how about audio and notation, are we to have “properties” for each of those, where every repeat has different audio and different notation?

IMO, a single linear layout is the best way to go. Just set # of choruses to one and you’re all set.

Have Fun!
Peter Gannon
PG Music Inc.