Each set does include multiple RealTracks. However there are 375 sets. 375 sets @ $29 each = a cost of $10,875. If your goal is to have all the RealTracks, purchasing RealTrack sets is not as cost effective as purchasing the UltraPAK.

Whatever content you presently own will also be included in the UltraPAK. You've been a forum member since 2005. What year and package do you presently use?

For someone returning to Band-in-a-Box after a long absence, or a first time user, the ProPAK in particular and MegaPAK generally allow a user to learn how to use the program without breaking the bank. Because it's easy to become overwhelmed with choices and frustrated when you are trying to learn both the program and the content I'm a believer in starting with the ProPAK and later upgrading to the UltraPAK.

The programs are the same in all the packages. Both the Audiophile and UltraPAK packages include all package content. The Audiophile have both lossless (WAV or AIF) and lossy (WMA or MP4) audio files. The UltraPAK has lossy audio files. The MegaPAK has about 1/3rd the lossy files compared to the UltraPAK. The ProPAK has about 1/10th the lossy files compared to the UltraPAK.

Jim Fogle - 2024 BiaB (1111) RB (5) Ultra+ PAK
DAWs: Cakewalk by BandLab (CbB) - Standalone: Zoom MRS-8
Laptop: i3 Win 10, 8GB ram 500GB HDD
Desktop: i7 Win 11, 12GB ram 256GB SSD, 4 TB HDD
Music at: https://fogle622.wix.com/fogle622-audio-home