Hi. This may take awhile but it's good you are asking and learning.

The Microsoft sounds come with any Windows computer. They are terrible.

The Coyote WT is a way to play these sounds on a 64-bit computer.

The VirtualMIDISynth #1 is something I have never seen. If you have a laptop, it may be the manufacturer's soundcard.

Since you have VSTi/DXi checkbox checked, your sound is the Coyote WT. VSTi and DXi are two technologies of software MIDI synths; the lower case i stands for instrument.

Almost anything you could do would be better.

The first thing I recommend is to read this page on the PG Music site: https://www.pgmusic.com/dare-to-compare.htm

It's OLD. It is not current. But it IS a good start to understanding.

Basically, you can use a software or a hardware (external) MIDI synth to play your MIDI. You can spend anything ranging from zero up to thousands. Note my signature, the Roland Integra-7. This is one manufacturer's top of the line, about $1,700 at the time I bought it eight years ago.

Note that this discussion is ONLY about your MIDI sounds. The RealTracks and RealDrums are audio (not MIDI) and they will play through whatever sound circuits your computer uses for any audio, such as YouTube videos with sound. That's another story, and usually not as much of a concern.

Still with me?

BIAB 2024 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 6.5 Pro, Swam horns, Acoustica-7, Notion 6; Win 11 Home. Hardware: Intel i9, 32 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & Neumann 120 monitors