Hi, BitFlipper -

I suspect that Jazzmammal, as did I, looked at your 20-some odd posts on the forum and figured you were a noobie (not necessarilyi with computer music applications, but with PGMusic applications specifically). Don't take that personally; there are times I still feel like a noobie, and I've been using the product for many, many years. I originally took offense at your "PGMusic Fanboy" response (even though not directed to me), because as has been said, we love our PGMusic programs but realize there are some issues. But, it looks like that's now resolved as a simple misunderstanding.

Since we can't directly make changes to the program, we often find workarounds to help people out (and then ask for a specific fix on the wishlist). Maybe the original help offered wasn't the right answer, but sometimes it takes several go-rounds to figure it out. The folks here really do try to help, but we're just users like you are, and our help is based on our own experiences using the product.

So, welcome to the forum, and hopefully you'll be able to start answering questions yourself, and I'm sure you'll still have questions of your own. I still ask questions, because I always seem to learn something new everyday.

Peace...

John

Laptop-HP Omen I7 Win11Pro 32GB 2x2TB, 1x4TB SSD
Desktop-ASUS-I7 Win10Pro 32GB 2x1.5TB, 2x2TB, 1x4TB SATA

BB2024/UMC404HD/Casios/Cakewalk/Reaper/Studio One/MixBus/Notion/Finale/Dorico/Noteworthy/NI/Halion/IK

http://www.sus4chord.com