Originally Posted By: Torrey Bliss
Beautiful work Alan! I always love everything you do! This one is movin'! As for the volume decreases, I was wondering if you might have automation active on your master track and accidentally bumped the fader. Also, could be a compression thing going on with the master track, which is the more likely scenario. Still love the tune though! Take care, Torrey

Hi Torrey ...

I was very pleased to read that it works for you. I truly appreciate your commets about my music in gerneral - that was very kind of you to say.

I think I discovered the reason for the volume decreases. I often use the vsts that are undigenoius to the BIAB software. On this one, I use the BIAB Dynamics vst - it's essentially a loudness utility. One of its options is the intensity of the utility. By playing around with the SGU file, since I posted this, I found that if you elevate the intensity level, it can cause all the tracks to lose volume simultaneously at the peak level. That mighht be the problem. And, as you suggested, the compression might have also exascerbated the problem.

Anyway, many thanks for the kindness. Best to you ...

Alan

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops