I am the last to comment on what is possible inside BIAB. I just don't understand BIAB software well enough to comment.

The questions on how to use third-party software inside of BIAB are one of the reasons I am trying to get out of BIAB as soon as possible.

The same concept is true of Toontracks software. There are many ways within Toontracks software to modify the results. I just find that bringing all these separate elements into a DAW is a much less problematic way to deal with issues.

Some people post very high-quality songs in the User Showcase. The pieces I hear that I like the best were done using third-party software/live playing and put together in a DAW. BIAB is often the beginning of the process and is sometimes used in the same way Toontracks gets used.

The more different third-party software packages that get injected into the mix the more difficult the integration becomes.

BIAB is a wonderful platform, but it has limitations, and the answer for me is to make it all work in a DAW.

As you experiment with EZKeys you will find that it is completely possible to start a song concept with EZKeys but integrating that idea directly into the BIAB software is certainly beyond my skill set.

EZKeys and Toontracks software in general has a lot to recommend it.

I think you may find it to be very useful in many ways.

Billy

New location, new environment, new music coming soon

Seize the moo-ment
If you feel like you’ve herd all these cow puns before, you probably have deja-moo