B.D. Thomas: I didn't know my approach is Dadaist smile - but I can see why you said that. Thanks!

Bob: thanks!!!

Marty: Haha. Thanks so much ... pum pum smile . Seriously, thanks ... really appreciate such nice words!

Vic: thanks. I wasn't thinking of Little Drummer Boy ... I just got the rhythm of that snare drum which appears when I don't sing, and created a sung line on top ... that was literally it smile Thanks for your really nice words!

Ron: "inspired madness" could be said for most of my songs, I think! smile Glad you still enjoyed it, though. It's always a lottery with me ... it takes me time, after the completion of a song, to see if I do like it, or if I think I was wasting my time with it. So, all in all, this is a positive result, that you liked it - so thanks smile

David C: Panagement looks perfect! I've had a look at it, haven't had a chance to download and use it, yet ... but will do asap, and post the end result here, for all to hear smile Couple of days, hopefully, at most. Thanks for the heads-up!!! smile

EDIT: I got off my lazy behind and made the change, with the Panagement plug-in. Here's Take 2 ... thanks David, the voice (to my ears, at least) sounds much more "in the mix" now. See what you think, though? smile

Heartbeat (Take 2)

Last edited by musician17; 01/10/24 07:47 AM.