Originally Posted by justanoldmuso
L2L.
i asked you up thread some questions but no response.
sigh so lets have another go.

1.did you compare your bb 2014 settings in bb with your bb 2024 settings ? includeing recording dialog settings.?
also at the top of the bb chord view post back your settings for number of choruses and end bar for both 2014 and 2024.

ANSWER: Yes, I have compared the settings and they are the same.

2. i find it telling that the other midi kbd fp works fine i read upthread..correct ?

ANSWER: The Roland keyboard works fine with 2024, just the Casio has the problem

3. re stop ...thats good deducing mate.
maybe its a setting in bb THATS DIFFERENT TWEEN 2014 and 2024. Because as you said something is telling bb to stop.
im wondering if there is a linkeage tween the flipping over of choruses and the stop condition.

ANSWER: It is definitely a MIDI event being transmitted by the Casio and interpreted by BIAB as a STOP signal.

4. something to try. do an experiment as follows.
instead of embedding the repeats in the chord sheet...in 2024...unfold the whole song and enter chorus 1 at top of bb. ie...lay the song out in one long chord sheet.
does the stop problem go away ?
sometimes ive found for some reason unfolding works better than embedding repeats etc.

ANSWER: Makes no difference.

5.casio has a user forum. worst case if its not a bb bug i would contact cas support and raise the issue on the forum.

your call on whether to get back to me.

sometimes its difficult for people to help others because the helpers arent there. thus its a process of elimination often.

Yes, Thanks.

om

LATEST UPDATE:
I have been working with Andrew at PG Support and using different versions of BIAB here is what my testing shows:
BIAB 2016 - runs perfectly. No problems and no errors.
BIAB 2018 - runs perfectly. No problems, no errors.
BIAB 2020 64 Bit  - runs perfectly. No problems and no errors.
So all of those versions are all perfect. I tried stressing them all to the max with very fast and rapid playing and playing one note in succession rapidly 20 - 30 times and they all were perfect.
As soon as I try to run BIAB 2024 - ERROR - Access Violation.This error pops-up when I run the program. When I click to close that error dialogue box another box pops-up telling me an exception has occurred and I can continue but I should save work and reboot program. Then if I close out that box and try to record in the program, the program will run but will stop recording the second I play the same note rapidly, even just 4 or 5 times in a row.  I tried to crash all of the other versions listed above several times using this technique and they never stopped the recording. Only 2024 stops the recording when I play notes rapidly.

So that's where we are at.