I understand. I tried writing instruction prompts with the free chatGPT account and it had a tiny bit of success but overall just wouldn't do what I wanted it to do at all. Then, when I got the email inviting me to try chatGPT Plus I wanted to see if it could do it. So, I signed up for the plus account and it still wouldn't do it. I was just about to cancel my account when they announced the ability to create custom chatGPT models and I thought I'd try it. It took me quite a bit of tinkering but that's how I got it to where it's at in the video. And, just to be clear, the $20 per month that chatGPT Plus charges well I don't have anything to do with that. It's not my fee and I don't make anything. The $20 goes to them and not me and is part of their ecosystem for Plus account holders. I just mainly wanted to try it out because I love BIAB so much and am always trying to figure out how to do things with it and wanted to see what I could do with this custom chatGPT build. It's very interesting and kind of fun but dang I wish it didn't money to access.