Originally Posted by Roberts1
Wow! Many thanks for the fast responses. It's good to have these different options to choose from.

As far as playable RealDrums though, there's something curious: when I bring them up in Notation, there aren't any notes there, only four slashes in each bar. The notes play, but they don't show on the staff. (I don't know if my RealDrums track is the playable kind, I'm just hoping it is.) Same for bass.

This happened with the midi drums too, but if I hit Play, then the notes appeared. No such luck with RealDrums. Am I doing something wrong?

Hi Roberts.

Realdrums are snippets of audio and the transcription came after the drummer's performance was recorded. It might be that the Realdrums you're using do not have a transcription for them.

[Linked Image - Only viewable when logged in]

The green line under the track's name shows that notation is present. The above image indicates that Bass and Pedal Steel have notation. Check to see if a similar green line is under the drum track. If it is not, then there is no notation for this particular set of Realdrums.

Also, with the any notation, it will not appear until the track as been generated.

I hope this helps,
--Noel

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024