OK, your mission, should you decide to accept it, is this blue-eyed soul tune written by 1 of my favorites, and should be 1 of yours too, Jimmy Webb. Several artists have covered this tune, and the version I'm primarily working from is the one B.J. Thomas performed. The problem I'm having with BIAB is the fact that they have the most convoluted way to insert 6/4 bars. I'm not going to explain, and I don't even want to "infect" my tune with their method. My main DAW is SO6.6 (Studio One 6.6), and it works fine on this task. I'm passing along the chord charts, and the mp3. I've tried to insert the 4 6/4 bars in the chorus. However, in bar 26 beats 5 & 6 have to be added before the Bb chord. This is where BIAB just didn't cut the mustard, as far as I was concerned. As mentioned earlier, the style is very 60's Muscle Shoals sound. I need the guitar to sound very clean with a little tremolo. I wouldn't mind if the piano had a Floyd Cramer type feel. I just didn't have access to that kind of style in my library. Now, since BIAB forum won't let me attach the mp3, here's the link to the YTube. And I'm attaching a jpg rendering of the pdf of the chord charts. So, there IS some weird rendering in the graphics. Any questions, just shoot 'em my way.
Do Whatcha Gotta Do - BJ Thomas

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
Do Whatcha Gotta Do.jpg (92.18 KB, 84 downloads)

i7-12650H CPU, 32Gig RAM/Win 11 Pro. PreSonus 1824C, Native Instr S88 Mk1, ATOM SQ, PreSonus Sphere, Sonar Platinum, SampleTank4, BIAB 2023.