Quote:

No, I think I get you. So, this isn't really sequencing software, per se? I can't edit the chord voicings or the rhythms, just pick and choose from what RB generates? But I can also add MIDI files in along with the realtracks, and output the MIDI file(s), realtrack, and my own recorded input into a functioning stereo recording? I'm coming from some sequencing background in the past, and I'm lured by the idea of arranging/sequencing with real sounds. If I can add MIDI sounds into the mix, all the better. Of course, the important part is being able to record my own guitar playing along with all of this.

Am I shooting in the right direction?

Funky,

Your summary above is right on the money. I bought this program a year ago for exactly the same reasons and I couldn't be much happier with what it has to offer.

There's a link to my music page below, all the songs (except the 1st one, "Studmen") are using RT's & RD's plus additional guitar parts & vocals I've added. Also lot's of songs on the Showcase page that others have done. Should give you a good idea of what others are accomplishing with this software and the RT's & RD's.

Take Care,

Greg
http://www.mymusicstream.com/gregachord/