Hi guy's...still working with some midi bass tracks around here having some success on some...some not so much...i've posted on bass track tonality being too low before and gained some info..i've learned i can go to preferences click on channel's and adjust the octave to zero to bring the bass track up...i've even went + 2 on some and its help some....but others are still too low..

well on to tonight's question...i've found in piano roll i can view all the midi tracks at once...or i can isolate individual tracks such as my troubled bass tracks..

what i'm wanting to find out is if i can do something here...if its possible

if you Right click in the bass track...or any track for that matter here's what comes up.

1. undo
2.Delete selected Events
3.select all notes and graphics events on current channel
4.select all notes events on current channel
5.cut
6.copy
7.Paste Replace
8.paste merge
9.Re-channel all events to the track ( channel=4) bass track
10.Re-channel selected events to the track channel ( channel=4) bass track
11.Re-channel selected events to the current view channel
12.Eliminate overlapped notes
13.cancel pop up

now if i click 3 or 4 it will copy every note in the track through all the measures...the song i'm working on has 113 measures.....but i can't figure out how to move this track up the scale...i was hoping to move this track up another octave or two like a copy and paste of all the notes on the track....but it won't seem to let me....so is it possible what i'm trying to do?....move this track around to where i want it?

thanks for your time in reading this
cajun