Hope I'm just missing something here,but. This is my goal. I want to control program changes on my VSTi while it is inserted into an audio track of Realband. Specifically- I open am audio track, insert Amplitube 3(which allows program changes though MDI)and I can find no way to change the programs from inside the track. I can do this easily in Cubase 6, the patch list comes up in the menu and I can change them at will, so I know it CAN be done.
I.ve tried also creating a MIDI track as a "control" track, but it seems I cannot "insert" Amplitube 3 (or probably any other "audio" type VSTi) into a MIDI track. That makes sense, but had to try.
I've also tried controlling the VSTi "externally". which is the way I control my DMX lighting and vocalist, but no joy controlling Amplitube, GR4,Pod Farm,etc that way. (although it SHOULD) Searched the forums and could find no help, hoping someone can chime in to let me know how or if it even feasable in Realband. I'll keep pecking away at ideas and let you know what else I find. This to me would seem to be a very basic feature. thanks for any help

Last edited by bob1474; 08/09/11 04:32 AM.