Hi Folks

Greetings. I have a question about a DVD burning software. I have an HP Laptop which has a DVD burner onboard and then I also have an external DVD burner. I would like to make copies of a few DVD's by burning the original dvd from my laptop to the external dvd burner. i have been reading up on dvd burning software such as NERO, ROXIO, TOAST ETC. However, while doing an online search via google, I read that there are quite a few free DVD burning software available for download on the internet such as ImgBurn, expressBurn,Burnatonce, etc................so I said to myself..............why buy a Cow when I can get the milk free of charge..............LMAO.......my bad !!!........sorry for saying it ;ike this but y'all get my drift. So my question is, does any one know about any good free DVD burning software out there on the Net that can help me accomplish COPYING DVD's like I have described above? How about WINDOWS DVD MAKER? Would I be able to burn AND OR COPY A DVD from my laptop to an external DVD drive using it?

I would welcome any feed back from y'all. Thanks much

Jacobins