http://snd.sc/HdDmIp This is music designed to make love to. It's a guitar instrumental in a smooth jazz style. I started it last night and finished recording it at noon today- I don't normally work that fast. I used BIAB SJAZZP1.STY for the main theme and JFNKPOP.STY for the solo. I sent the individual tracks into Sonar, and glossed them up with Sonars excellent Pro Channel. The guitar was my old Washburn from the first year they were made in Japan, the HB35 335 copy with Tonerider Rocksong pickups. I played it into my Line6 Tone Port using an original patch. As the thing was done so quickly, the guitar was recorded in sections. First the harmonics in the intro, then the main theme, then the bridge, then the solo (first take!) and finally the last section. Note that the main theme is slightly different on the repeat- it's a different harmony, but I start on the same note- only the last note is different (7th 1st time and 3rd last)- aren't tritones wonderful There's lots of modulation to various keys, but I've tried to make them as unobtrusive as possible.