I am still waiting here in South Africa for my 2014 but downloaded the BIAB and RB "engines" to start checking out the new GUI. (It is 4am over here and I could not sleep once this idea snuck into my head..)

Once again PGMUSIC have managed to change gears delivering something that in my opinion could change the pace of this community.

I look forward every release for new styles and as I do mostly older pop ballads and some country not all the new styles relate to me and there remains some Realstyles that was a priority for ME but PG obviously has to satisfy "most" within the chosen/winning 101 Realstyles.....

What they did manage to "slip in" was the most exciting feature ever (in my opinion) being one of those users whose main objective for each release is the additional styles.

I can by no means ever hope to be in the same league as what I figure some of the forums members are who have been lucky to have professional music training and are masters of their instruments. (I consider myself a "hacker" as I have been playing by ear all these 40 years)

Long story, now for the BIG IDEA -

I propose a new "User Realstyles" forum where folks can submit their contributions for all to share.This could make a lot of the style wishlists come true VERY quickly.

I do realise that most likely the quality would differ between contributers (like Shareware/Freeware software/ or tablet APPS) but adding "Rating/Voting" functionality to the forum could provide a guide. Some of the software development forums I frequent uses that.

PGmusic and the old veterans who clearly collaborate (as beta testers) could devise the mechanism for this. Maybe a new section with a "User Style Request Forum" and a separate "User Style submission Forum".

This way I could maybe at last get my Tango, Country waltz Accordions (Furry?) as an example

I have a buddy here (not BIAB user) who plays a very good accordion and I am planning to rope him in to come and record various styles for me. With both of us still have demanding jobs and other social duties we rarely can find the time to jam a bit and I am going to use this feature to make him a part of my own "Band in my Box"

BUT THEY MUST PLEASE CONTINUE ADDING THE PRO REALSTYLES for the SOLOS !!!!

I'm doing allright for Country Trash ....

I used to care, but things have changed (Bob Dylan)

BIAB 2022W + RB
M-Audio FastTrack C600, Rode NT2-A
Digitech VoiceLive 4

Epiphone Sheraton, Ibanez 12str, Washburn 6str, Cort 6Str Nylon
Yanagisawa Tenor Sax