I've been listening to one of the jazz stations (and there are many, many, choices) "Tune-In Radio", which was already installed on my new Gateway "Midget" Desktop...not as large as a portable "barge"....but it's a powerful lil $300 job, with lots of features and a good-size HD...

Anyway, as most of the offerings on their myriad of stations, "Tune-In" is my new "Cat's Meow" for Jazx.

I was falling in love with "IBox Music", also pre-installed on my Gateway, in which I was able to list some of my "fav" Jazz Artistd snd Singers... with the help of the IBox clever Robot DJ, I was soon listening to my original jazz Artist, along with "the Robots suggestions" as I listened to musicians/groups I'd never contemplated!!

...to my utter amazement, the twenty-first century really has brought us unparalleled listening pleasures!

As I write this, and for the past two hours, I've been listening to "GUITAR JAZZ", on TUNE-IN RADIO.

...lots of organ/guitar and lots of other combinations of straight-ahead jazz groups...very minimal "Smooth" -jAZZ stuff....just down-the-middle swingin' stuff to wile-away the afternoon...

I keep thinkin' to myself, "grab one of those guitars over there, and woodshed along with this "[*****]' upfront guitar stuff...

Oh, my!!....they just put on "Killer Joe"....is it Benson?
Larry Carlton?....whatcha waitin' for GDaddy...grab one of those guitars ya got, old man.....get down with it!!!...join in the jam and woodshed yur butt off!!

Potato Solid, I profess to the internet jaxx music aficionados!!

If you get near the TUNE-IN internet radio station....
check it out!!

Those "Internet DJ's" seem to pick out what we used to call, The COLD ONES..and lots of cool OLD ONES!!some of the Old Ones!!

...like Killer Joe, which is right now, right cher, rockin' ol' GDaddy "Home"!!!

Don't know why it's so good listening to Jazz Guitar...

Oh, what you been missin', lover Man, oh where can you
be?

Yamaha...Motif ES-8, Motif Rack, CS6X
Korg...Karma,Triton Classic, PA-80, M-1+
AkaiSampler-S5000, Roland.. X5080 Rack/G-1000 Arranger
Various Guitars/Basses Amps Pedals Rec.Equip.

Plus, BIAB 2015 and Sonar Platinum 2015 Upgrade from Cakewalk's Sonar X-3