Well, are things becoming more clear about the future, in terms of the major players?? i.e. Microsoft, Google, FaceBook and the ever growing draw of new "products" that companies like "Oculist" and other virtual approaches have generated. TWO BILLION DOLLARS in stock and cash from Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg for the future opportunities for drawing more "partakers" (visitors that will stick with your programs??).

There are all sorts of "disruptive" technologies coming to fruition, and the major players are paying up and grabbing hold of them, even if in Mark's case, he's in the forefront of grabbing the cream of the technological crop. OK, so they called his decision making "suspect" when he payed up for YouTube!? But the beat goes on, and so does Facebook's reaching out for technologies of the future.

So, Google's reaching out to grab the "wearable" mobile market...beginning now, in a fast and furious way!!

At 80, I wish I could live another 10 years to be surprised by the changes that are popular and relevant then!!

How will music pros like PG Music be impacted by these new combination medias...social included...in utilizing the "disruptive technologies" that are being snapped up, like there's no tomorrow!???

Last edited by GDaddy; 03/27/14 07:10 AM.

Yamaha...Motif ES-8, Motif Rack, CS6X
Korg...Karma,Triton Classic, PA-80, M-1+
AkaiSampler-S5000, Roland.. X5080 Rack/G-1000 Arranger
Various Guitars/Basses Amps Pedals Rec.Equip.

Plus, BIAB 2015 and Sonar Platinum 2015 Upgrade from Cakewalk's Sonar X-3