All,

I have played live for years, but never with backing tracks. So I need some advice. I have several backing tracks that I made with BIAB that sound great. When I use my laptop, I set the program to show me the countdown on the screen as well as keep the numbers going as a metronome for the times when the backing track is silent. This works great during practice at home. But, the laptop is too cumbersome for the places I play. So I downloaded the app for my android smart phone. But, the app doesn't display the countdown, or at least I can't figure out how to do it. I figured I could just make a click track on one channel and pan everything else to the other side. Then use a splitter cable to send one channel to my sound system and the other channel to an ear bud. But, I can't figure out how to do this in BIAB. I really need to figure this out, because I have several songs in which the backing track will not need to start until several bars into the song. Any suggestions on how to start songs in a live situation would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks! Tony