Mmmm, seems that I have them every year and only manage to complete half of those resolutions.

This year started differently with most labor related task around my property upkeep attended to. Nice house, happy wife wink

Since my mother passed three years ago due to Pancreas cancer, I always wanted to pay tribute to an extraordinary woman who not only bore her suffering but at the same time council led other patients at the oncology ward where she was treated. She survived 3 years and three months after the initial diagnosis which attests to her fighting spirit.

My resolution was to pay my respects to my Mom through a song for 2020 and I managed to finish and publish "Wanna bring you flowers" at 23h30 on 31 December 2019 to PG forum and the feedback since then was absolutely awesome.

As for other resolutions, spend more time writing songs and lyrics and hopefully paying tribute to the influential artists and persons on this forum that produces wonderful material. I do aspire to follow your foot steps