Go To
Band-in-a-Box for Windows
A
Apprentice
OP Offline
Apprentice
A
Hi folks,

I have got ultra pak 2014 and have installed everything but a few of my realtracks are showing up as NA. I didn't buy the extra realtracks for $25 so I understand if in the realtrack picker under the S column that anything like sets 206 or 208 will be NA.

Just to make sure, the numbers under S in realtrack picker ARE the set numbers?

I think I am missing or at least its showing as NA is realtrack set 202 with the following entries

Bass, Acoustic, JazBass, Acoustic,

Bass, Acoustic, Jazz Half,Quarter Sw 110

Bass, Acoustic, Jazz Quarter,Quarter Sw 110

All by bassist Neil Swainson

I have tried reinstalling a few times, and have got a new link from support but still no good.

I would be very grateful if anyone could check what realtrack the above entries are in as I have probably got it wrong somehow.

It does say that I have all the realtracks in "what add ons do I have and even says I have realtrack 202. I get the yellow error message that I am missing rbass 156.st2. Realtrack 202 does seem to be a different instrument, not a bass, so I must be reading something wrong here.

If anyone could advice me as to what realtrack the above entries for the artist are in, I know he has a more but they seem to be installed ok.

thanks a lot for any help.

Axey

Last edited by axeplayer; 12/06/13 05:33 PM.
Veteran
Veteran
RT 202 is a set of 8 styles of Bouzouki country styles. Neil Swainson bass styles have been around for quite awhile. I don't know if any new ones were added. Later, Ray

Asus Q500A i7 Win 10 64 bit 8GB ram 750 HD 15.5" touch screen, BIAB 2017, Casio PX 5s, Xw P1, Center Point Stereo SS V3 and EWI 4000s.
Veteran
Veteran
Hi axey,

Check what build you have under "HELP | ABOUT Band in a Box" and see if it's the latest (#377 is the most recent).

I might be wrong, but I have a feeling that your problem was addressed in an update.

Regards,
Noel

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024
M
Mac Offline
Veteran
Veteran
M
Originally Posted By: axeplayer

Just to make sure, the numbers under S in realtrack picker ARE the set numbers?

Can't say because there are three different columns all beginning with S. To see the whole column name, go to the top gray area of the list and grab the vertical lines after each entry column title and move the line to the right to view the entire title name.

Of course, if the column has three digit numbers in it, likely safe to guess it is the "Set" Column.

--Mac

A
Apprentice
OP Offline
Apprentice
A
Thanks Ray Noel and Mac for replies.

I have build 377 and done as Mac said and it is definitely the right column I am looking in, and still showing as set 202, as Ray pointed out is a different instrument entirely.

I wonder if someone would be good enough to enter one of the three entries (that are showing as NA in my realtrack picker) in the filter box and then update, maybe then it will show what realtrack it really is,

Bass, Acoustic, Jazz Half,Quarter Sw 110

Bass, Acoustic, Jazz Quarter,Quarter Sw 110

Doing this works in my case but of course it still shows as 202, and entering the artists name doesn't bring up any duplicate copies so the tracks must exist.

I have done the old return to factory settings and rebuilt a number of times.

Thanks a lot for any further help.

Axey

Last edited by axeplayer; 12/06/13 06:24 PM.
Veteran
Veteran
Axey,

I noticed you mentioned "S" column. To me, this sounded like the columns weren't showing all information. Position your mouse cursor over the line between the two columns as shown in the image below and, when you press the mouse button, you'll be able to drag the column wider so you can see the full display.

This might help see exactly what's there.

Regards,
Noel

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024
M
Mac Offline
Veteran
Veteran
M
Build 377 NO
Build 378 NO

Bass, Acoustic, Jazz Half,Quarter Sw 110,
Build 377 YES (3 files at T110, 140 & 190),
Build 378 YES "" "" "" "" "" ""

Bass, Acoustic, Jazz Quarter,Quarter Sw 110,

--Mac

T
Journeyman
Journeyman
T
I posted the same problem a week ago with set 202 being N/A but build 378 hasn't solved it.

I don't know if it is significant but they show up in one computer running Win 7 but not in another running Win 8.1. I have also tried multi downloads and re-installs.

Tony

A
Apprentice
OP Offline
Apprentice
A
Originally Posted By: Mac
Build 377 NO
Build 378 NO

Bass, Acoustic, Jazz Half,Quarter Sw 110,

Bass, Acoustic, Jazz Quarter,Quarter Sw 110,

--Mac

Thanks for replies yet again guys, I have updated to the latest 378 bit still showing as missing.

Just wondering Mac when you brought the above up in the realtrack dialog what realtrack set were they at in the realtrack box?

I thought initially that the T in your answer might refer to the track number but I guess its the tempo.

As I have all the installers for all of the realtracks if I knew the set for the missing NA I would try to install again and see what happens.

Sorry for the continued questions about this.

Thanks
Axey

Veteran
Veteran
Axey,

When you're in the Realtrack picker, click on the "Set" heading at the top of the list and they will then sort by Set Number.

For what it's worth, if one click on any of the headers, the RTs will be sorted by that heading. In the image below, because I'm click on '#', they will sort by Realtrack number.

Hope this helps,
Noel

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024
M
Mac Offline
Veteran
Veteran
M

Just wondering Mac when you brought the above up in the realtrack dialog what realtrack set were they at in the realtrack box?

For the ones with YES after them, they were all listed as part of RealTracks Set 202.

Re-installing Set 202 files may put 'em back there.

I'd recommend revisiting the download page after first deleting that particular file from your browser's download cache, redownload and reinstall. Reinstalling right overtop does not hurt anything, won't make double files or anything of the sort.

I also think it is time that you contact PGMusic Sales and Support directly in order to more efficiently solve your problem.

--Mac

A
Apprentice
OP Offline
Apprentice
A
Thanks Noel and Mac for your replies. Appreciate your tips Noel on dragging the column headings.

As Mac says probably a matter for support now. I have already been in contact with them and got a new download link, which didn't help.

As Ray has said set 202 is a set of 8 styles of Bouzouki country styles so something strange going on here. The initial dowbnload from PG is set 202-205 and only one of them is an electric bass pop-shinning. As you know all the info on what is going to be installed is at second or third click of installer so no jazz basses there that are supposed to be in set 202

I will contract PG again but at end of day can live without these if I have to.

Thanks a lot for all your help.

Axey

Last edited by axeplayer; 12/07/13 12:18 PM.
M
Mac Offline
Veteran
Veteran
M
...I have already been in contact with them and got a new download link, which didn't help.

And that is an important clue, so be sure to report that directly to them up front.

--Mac

Link Copied to Clipboard
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
User Video: Next-Level AI Music Editing with ACE Studio and Band-in-a-Box®

The Bob Doyle Media YouTube channel is known for demonstrating how you can creatively incorporate AI into your projects - from your song projects to avatar building to face swapping, and more!

His latest video, Next-Level AI Music Editing with ACE Studio and Band-in-a-Box, he explains in detail how you can use the Melodist feature in Band-in-a-Box with ACE Studio. Follow along as he goes from "nothing" to "something" with his Band-in-a-Box MIDI Melodist track, using ACE Studio to turn it into a vocal track (or tracks, you'll see) by adding lyrics for those notes that will trigger some amazing AI vocals!

Watch: Next-Level AI Music Editing with ACE Studio and Band-in-a-Box

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 German for Windows is Here!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 für Windows Deutsch ist verfügbar!

Wir waren fleißig und haben über 50 neue Funktionen und eine erstaunliche Sammlung neuer Inhalte hinzugefügt, darunter 222 RealTracks, neue RealStyles, MIDI SuperTracks, Instrumental Studies, "Songs with Vocals" Artist Performance Sets, abspielbare RealTracks Set 3, abspielbare RealDrums Set 2, zwei neue Sets von "RealDrums Stems", XPro Styles PAK 6, Xtra Styles PAK 17 und mehr!

Paket | Was ist Neu

Update Your PowerTracks Pro Audio 2024 Today!

Add updated printing options, enhanced tracks settings, smoother use of MGU and SGU (BB files) within PowerTracks, and more with the latest PowerTracks Pro Audio 2024 update!

Learn more about this free update for PowerTracks Pro Audio & download it at www.pgmusic.com/support_windows_pt.htm#2024_5

The Newest RealBand 2024 Update is Here!

The newest RealBand 2024 Build 5 update is now available!

Download and install this to your RealBand 2024 for updated print options, streamlined loading and saving of .SGU & MGU (BB) files, and to add a number of program adjustments that address user-reported bugs and concerns.

This free update is available to all RealBand 2024 users. To learn more about this update and download it, head to www.pgmusic.com/support.realband.htm#20245

The Band-in-a-Box® Flash Drive Backup Option

Today (April 5) is National Flash Drive Day!

Did you know... not only can you download your Band-in-a-Box® Pro, MegaPAK, or PlusPAK purchase - you can also choose to add a flash drive backup copy with the installation files for only $15? It even comes with a Band-in-a-Box® keychain!

For the larger Band-in-a-Box® packages (UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, Audiophile Edition), the hard drive backup copy is available for only $25. This will include a preinstalled and ready to use program, along with your installation files.

Backup copies are offered during the checkout process on our website.

Already purchased your e-delivery version, and now you wish you had a backup copy? It's not too late! If your purchase was for the current version of Band-in-a-Box®, you can still reach out to our team directly to place your backup copy order!

Note: the Band-in-a-Box® keychain is only included with flash drive backup copies, and cannot be purchased separately.

Handy flash drive tip: Always try plugging in a USB device the wrong way first? If your flash drive (or other USB plug) doesn't have a symbol to indicate which way is up, look for the side with a seam on the metal connector (it only has a line across one side) - that's the side that either faces down or to the left, depending on your port placement.

Update your Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows® Today!

Update your Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows for free with build 1111!

With this update, there's more control when saving images from the Print Preview window, we've added defaults to the MultiPicker for sorting and font size, updated printing options, updated RealTracks and other content, and addressed user-reported issues with the StylePicker, MIDI Soloists, key signature changes, and more!

Learn more about this free update for Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows at www.pgmusic.com/support_windowsupdates.htm#1111

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 Review: 4.75 out of 5 Stars!

If you're looking for a in-depth review of the newest Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows version, you'll definitely find it with Sound-Guy's latest review, Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows Review: Incredible new capabilities to experiment, compose, arrange and mix songs.

A few excerpts:
"The Tracks view is possibly the single most powerful addition in 2024 and opens up a new way to edit and generate accompaniments. Combined with the new MultiPicker Library Window, it makes BIAB nearly perfect as an 'intelligent' composer/arranger program."

"MIDI SuperTracks partial generation showing six variations – each time the section is generated it can be instantly auditioned, re-generated or backed out to a previous generation – and you can do this with any track type. This is MAJOR! This takes musical experimentation and honing an arrangement to a new level, and faster than ever."

"Band in a Box continues to be an expansive musical tool-set for both novice and experienced musicians to experiment, compose, arrange and mix songs, as well as an extensive educational resource. It is huge, with hundreds of functions, more than any one person is likely to ever use. Yet, so is any DAW that I have used. BIAB can do some things that no DAW does, and this year BIAB has more DAW-like functions than ever."

Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics81,661
Posts735,537
Members38,531
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
akbrpra, Benfil77, William L, gman97040, kadju
38,530 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
MarioD 173