You need to be logged in to post on the forum
Topic Options
Index
#123367 - 07/30/11 01:48 AM "Real" RealCharts
musocity Offline
Enthusiast

RealCharts have been added, so you can see, and print, notation for the RealTracks you generate.

If you could make the RealCharts "Real" with Bends, slides, vibrato etc...

that would be great being able to use them to add different virtual instruments like Kontakt etc..

or generating a Harmony track from them.

I can add the FX to the RealCharts with Guitar Pro but it would be great if you could improve them with the FX already in the

RealCharts. VIDEO DEMO

I noticed you have proper tabs in PG Music GuitarStar

The way it is going we will soon not have to use any other DAW.
How many other DAW's can call up a Session Musician at anytime.

THANKS.

PG SHEET MUSIC

GUITAR PRO SHEET MUSIC

PG Music GuitarStar

#123368 - 12/11/11 05:45 AM Re: "Real" RealCharts [Re: musocity]
solidrock Offline
Expert

Yes I agree with this i wanted to ask for the same thing.
I have a lot of Kontakt instruments but using the real charts you don't get the bends n slides etc.
Kinda like if you wanna have that particular realtracks riff played on keys as an alternative
or as accompaniment instrument.

Bob.

#123369 - 01/02/12 08:50 PM Re: "Real" RealCharts [Re: solidrock]
solidrock Offline
Expert

If they had RealDrumCharts I could use Kontakt Battery to customize the drumming.

Bob.

Shout Box (Live chat with other users)

PG Music News
Band-in-a-Box 2015 for Windows Build 414 Patch Available

If you own Band-in-a-Box 2015 for Windows, there's an update patch available! You can download this here.

This update patch includes the following:
Improved: Save as video dialog. Codec selection now available. We recommend CVSM MS-CRAM (Windows Video codec), or "Auto" but you can choose different ones.
Fixed: Save As video now follows settings for no-lead in, and works correctly in fakesheet mode. Always renders Video as stereo now.
Fixed: Auto updates dialog, handles European date formats correctly.
Fixed: StylePicker 'other styles found' incorrectly listed some new styles.
Fixed: 85BPM RealTracks strings, including (1TrackStringSection styles), were sometimes not playing.
Updated: RealTracks Sets 207, 217, 220, 225 & 227 - More style demos added.
Fixed: RealTracks Set 210 - Removed unneeded HiQ assignment from demos.
Fixed: RealTracks-Bonus Rockabilly - Custom FX RealStyles may not have loaded Amplitube presets correctly.

RealBand 2015 for Windows - What's New?

With RealBand 2015 we've added over 30 new features and a huge collection of new content, including 64-BIT VST Plug-in support, the ability to load and play videos, Live Transpose for audio tracks, and more!

For a detailed look at the new features in RealBand 2015 for Windows, click here.

Limited Edition RealTracks in the 20 & 49-PAK!

If you're purchasing Band-in-a-Box 2015 for Windows during our Special, be sure to check out the additional RealTracks, MIDI SuperTracks, Artist Performance Sets and Instrumental Studies available in the 20 & 49-PAK which you can add to your purchase!

Video - Save Your Song as a Video with Band-in-a-Box 2015 for Windows!

One of the newest features in Band-in-a-Box 2015 for Windows is the ability to save your song as a video!

Watch this newest feature in action with our YouTube video: http://youtu.be/P07vmLIJCok

Introducing RealTracks Artist Avery Bright - Album Credits

RealTracks Artist Avery Bright has been playing the Violin since he was just four years old! He's been part of a few different albums this year - view his album credits here.

You'll find Avery's work in RealTracks Set 206: Pop String Quartet.

Purchase jBridge for Only $10!

One of the exciting new features in Band-in-a-Box 2015 for Windows is support for 64-bit VST Plugins when you use jBridge.

You can purchase jBridge for just $10 during our special! Click here for more information.

Load and Play Videos with Band-in-a-Box 2015 for Windows!

One of the new features in Band-in-a-Box 2015 for Windows is the ability to load videos that you have already downloaded from YouTube or elsewhere into Band-in-a-Box Video Window. The audio is extracted from the video to the audio track!
Watch program creator Peter Gannon explain this new feature here.

Forum Stats
22422 Members
39 Forums
31818 Topics
252262 Posts

Max Online: 1063 @ 07/10/13 12:12 PM
Newest Members
erk, borntosing, ISAAC KELVIN, White rabbit, Michel B.

22421 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Noel96 275
PeterGannon 216
Pat Marr 211
rharv 201
Matt Finley 189
seeker 171
Greg Johnson 160
jford 150
Guitarhacker 149
dani48 126