You need to be logged in to post on the forum
Topic Options
Index
#123367 - 07/30/11 01:48 AM "Real" RealCharts
musocity Offline
Enthusiast

RealCharts have been added, so you can see, and print, notation for the RealTracks you generate.

If you could make the RealCharts "Real" with Bends, slides, vibrato etc...

that would be great being able to use them to add different virtual instruments like Kontakt etc..

or generating a Harmony track from them.

I can add the FX to the RealCharts with Guitar Pro but it would be great if you could improve them with the FX already in the

RealCharts. VIDEO DEMO

I noticed you have proper tabs in PG Music GuitarStar

The way it is going we will soon not have to use any other DAW.
How many other DAW's can call up a Session Musician at anytime.

THANKS.

PG SHEET MUSIC

GUITAR PRO SHEET MUSIC

PG Music GuitarStar

#123368 - 12/11/11 05:45 AM Re: "Real" RealCharts [Re: musocity]
solidrock Offline
Expert

Yes I agree with this i wanted to ask for the same thing.
I have a lot of Kontakt instruments but using the real charts you don't get the bends n slides etc.
Kinda like if you wanna have that particular realtracks riff played on keys as an alternative
or as accompaniment instrument.

Bob.

#123369 - 01/02/12 08:50 PM Re: "Real" RealCharts [Re: solidrock]
solidrock Offline
Expert

If they had RealDrumCharts I could use Kontakt Battery to customize the drumming.

Bob.

Shout Box (Live chat with other users)

PG Music News
PG Music is at NAMM

PG Music is at NAMM! Come visit us at Booth 1089, Hall E.

Share Your Band-in-a-Box Song with Soundcloud!

Did you know that there are are a number of ways to share your Band-in-a-Box song? Not only can you print out your song in notation, you have the option of saving in a variety of MIDI and audio formats for playback from your computer or an audio CD. You can even upload your arrangement to Dropbox and Soundcloud!

Make sure to post a link to your song on our User Showcase Forum!

Updated User Showcase Page!

Want to hear what people are creating with their Band-in-a-Box? Our User Showcase provides an excellent opportunity to listen to other peoples Band-in-a-Box creations!

Band-in-a-Box 2015 for Windows Special - LAST DAY!

Today (January 15th) is the last day of our Band-in-a-Box 2015 for Windows special! Order now for great savings on most upgrade packages, as well as FREE BONUS items! Place your order online at http://www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.packages.htm or give us a call!

RealTracks Artists Andy Leftwich, Blair Masters and Byron House - Album Release!

RealTracks Artists Andy Leftwich, Blair Masters and Byron House can all be heard on the new album "Long Way Home" by Singer/Songwriter Raquel Aurilia, being released on January 27th! Learn more about this album here.

Band-in-a-Box 2015 for Windows - Special Upgrade Pricing!

During the Band-in-a-Box 2015 special, which ends January 15th, you can purchase your Band-in-a-Box 2015 for Windows Upgrade and SAVE! We're offering some amazing special pricing in celebration of this exciting new release - Upgrade today for as little as $49!

To review all your Upgrade Options visit www.pgmusic.com/bbwinpackages.htm.

The 20-PAK & 49-PAK - Get Them Now Before They're Gone!

January 15th is the last day of our Band-in-a-Box 2015 for Windows special! During the special we're offering the 20-PAK & 49-PAK purchase option with every Band-in-a-Box for Windows package, which adds up to 49 limited edition RealTracks, as well as exclusive MIDI SuperTracks, Artist Performances and Instrumental Studies.

Review these PAKs at http://www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.bonuspaks_2015.htm.

Forum Stats
22649 Members
37 Forums
32216 Topics
256790 Posts

Max Online: 1063 @ 07/10/13 12:12 PM
Newest Members
Butler Billy, ngolam, pilaben, rishiforum, musicFanatic23

22648 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Pat Marr 252
VideoTrack 224