Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
You need to be logged in to post on the forum
Topic Options
#140672 - 12/13/11 06:07 PM Re: User Showcase Awards for 2011.... Congratulations to.... [Re: PeterGannon]
Mac Offline

Loc: Chesapeake, Virginia USA
Good job!

PGmusic FAQs, Tutorials and Updates! click here

You must be Audiominds.

#140673 - 12/13/11 06:17 PM Re: User Showcase Awards for 2011.... Congratulations to.... [Re: Mac]
filkertom Offline

Loc: Ann Arbor, MI
Fantastic. Congrats to all the winners, and to all the folks in the Showcase! (Gotta get some of my own stuff in there....)
Tom Smith
My Music at Bandcamp
Win7/64 SP1 • i5-3570K • 16 GB RAM
Audiophile 192 • BIAB 2014 • Reaper 4
AKG C1000S • Behringer Xynex1002

#140674 - 12/13/11 06:59 PM Re: User Showcase Awards for 2011.... Congratulations to.... [Re: Ian Fraser]
rharv Offline

Loc: Marysville, Mi. USA
Very nice. I'm constantly impressed by PGMusic, what a great idea.

Congrats to the winners, and enjoy!
Make your sound your own!

#140675 - 12/13/11 07:23 PM Re: User Showcase Awards for 2011.... Congratulations to.... [Re: rharv]
Danny C. Offline

Loc: South Louisiana
Congratulations to the winners and also to all of the contributors!

PS: Nice touch Peter.

Merry CHristmas All!
Danny C.

The More You Drink The Better I Sound

#140676 - 12/13/11 09:58 PM Re: User Showcase Awards for 2011.... Congratulations to.... [Re: Danny C.]
Keith from Oz Offline

Loc: NSW Australia
Congrats guys... well done

#140677 - 12/14/11 12:12 AM Re: User Showcase Awards for 2011.... Congratulations to.... [Re: Keith from Oz]
Don Gaynor Offline

Loc: Oklahoma, USA
Dr Gannon, Peter, such a wonderful gesture from a wonderful guy! Your generosity never ceases to amaze me. Your loyalty to your customers along with your five-star customer service places pg music head and shoulders above whomever is in second place. I am left without words adequate enough to express my sincere gratitude to you and your entire crew. Thank you again.

#140678 - 12/14/11 12:35 AM Re: User Showcase Awards for 2011.... Congratulations to.... [Re: Keith from Oz]
Robh Offline

Loc: California
Wow, I really appreciate being among such a great bunch.

Really Peter, all thanks go to you, and your incredible staff. Jeff, Andrew, Rob, and so many more.

I am amazed at what you can do with this software. I am amazed at the amount of enjoyment i gain from it. I am sure many others here are like me, busy life, little time. To have a tool like this to help make a hobby, or vocation so much more fun, not to mention the ease it allows in creativity.

One thing i want to really stress, I have fancier DAW software programs on my computer, bigger names, like Sonar, Reaper, and others, but i hardly ever open them. Between BiaB, and Rb i can get it done.
Toshiba dual core Win 7 8 gig ram, BiaB, Realband, Studio one Professional, Melodyne, Gibson S-1, Carvin 980 Cobalt acoustic, Ovation legend 12 string, jazz bass clone, Fender Mustang III amp, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL interface, TC Helicon voiceworks.

#140679 - 12/14/11 01:31 AM Re: User Showcase Awards for 2011.... Congratulations to.... [Re: Robh]
dcuny Offline

Congratulations to all the winners - and everyone else who makes these forums such a great place to hang out at!
-- David Cuny
My virtual singer development blog

Vocal control, you say. Never heard of it. Is that some kind of ProTools thing?

#140680 - 12/14/11 01:40 AM Re: User Showcase Awards for 2011.... Congratulations to.... [Re: Robh]
Sundance Offline

What a wonderful surprise!

I’m all misty eyed here doing the happy dance…

Thank you Peter and staff for such a thoughtful gesture.

I love using this software and what a super company!
My Youtube Videos
Songs On Soundcloud
(FYI, My website's moving so it's down now.)

Laugh often and love much.

#140681 - 12/14/11 04:13 AM Re: User Showcase Awards for 2011.... Congratulations to.... [Re: PeterGannon]
George Nelson Offline

Loc: Scotland

Well, I am gob-smacked!!

What can I say but thank you so much for this Christmas present.

Without Band in a Box my musical life would be gray. It gives color to my music.

Christmas wishes to you and your wonderful staff.

Best regards
Win 7 64 bit, Biab 2015, Realband 2015

#140682 - 12/14/11 05:25 AM Re: User Showcase Awards for 2011.... Congratulations to.... [Re: Keith from Oz]
Mr_Songman Offline

Loc: Surrey,England

Well what a great start to my day. To say I was surprised would be a huge understatement!

I would like to echo the comments of Mario, Steve and others regarding not only the excellent product supplied by the guys from PG but the wonderful after sales service and technical back up.
Thank you so much!

I am also proud and privileged to be sharing the list with such a talented, friendly and helpful bunch of people.

Well done to all, and thank you for your help over this past year!

Thank you all again

Martin - an extremely chuffed Martin.
Music is what feelings sound like.

#140683 - 12/14/11 06:47 AM Re: User Showcase Awards for 2011.... Congratulations to.... [Re: Mr_Songman]
Jan Romanoff Offline

Loc: Copenhagen, Denmark
Congrats to all winners, you deserved it. Thank you very much PG!!!

#140684 - 12/14/11 07:04 AM Re: User Showcase Awards for 2011.... Congratulations to.... [Re: Jan Romanoff]
Pat Marr Online   content

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC

What other software company does stuff like this??

This gesture is not only a testimony to the company, it speaks volumes about the kind of person whose passion for music and compassion for humanity add such value to this life! Dr Gannon, my hat is off to you once again! This world is a better place because you are in it!

I'm so happy for all the winners! EXCELLENT choices every one!
Congratulations, and thanks for taking time to share your music

And thanks to everyone at PGMusic for your part in the equation... what a remarkable team, remarkable product, remarkable humanity!

#140685 - 12/14/11 08:25 AM Re: User Showcase Awards for 2011.... Congratulations to.... [Re: Keith from Oz]
airtcon-161 Offline

Congrats to all the winners

#140686 - 12/14/11 09:20 AM Re: User Showcase Awards for 2011.... Congratulations to.... [Re: airtcon-161]
JCJazz Offline

Loc: Fingerlakes Upstate , NY .USA
WOW i don't even have BIAB yet and this is so impressive to me . This has me even more pumped to get it soon i hope. What a Grate gesture By PG.
_________________________ Having BIAB ultraplus 2013 is a dream and now i can fulfill lifelong dream and produce a Cd of my Music for my family and the world.The Vortex rewards.Thank you PG

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

PG Music News
We're Celebrating Canadian Thanksgiving Monday, October 12th!

Did you know it's Canadian Thanksgiving on Monday, October 12th? We hope all our fellow Canadians enjoy the holiday!

Fortunately, we only close the entire office on Christmas. Our office has regular hours on Saturday & Sunday, but we won't all be here on Monday...

-Our Technical Support department will be closed, but will re-open Tuesday morning at 10am PST.
-Our Sales & Customer Service department will be open from 8am - 4pm PST.

The Marketing Department will not be available on Monday.

Our hours list here.

Video Testimonial - Jazz Fusion Guitarist and Band-in-a-Box Endorser Jeff Richman

Watch Jazz Fusion Guitarist and Band-in-a-Box Endorser Jeff Richman's Video Testimonial to learn more about how he uses (and why he loves) Band-in-a-Box:

All of the video testimonials are on our website at

Band-in-a-Box 2015 Italian Mac Version Available!

Band-in-a-Box 2015 per Windows è qui con oltre 50 nuove interessanti funzioni.

Abbiamo migliorato l'interfaccia grafica, con un migliore look, e molte nuove funzionali per risparmiare tempo come le etichette automatiche delle tracce (per esempio, invece di dire "Stringhe" si dice "Banjo"), pulsanti video-aiuto tutorial, anteprima istantanea per molti dialoghi, costruzione più veloce di brano /stile, un nuovo font per accordo RealScore scritto a mano e altro ancora. Abbiamo aggiunto il supporto diretto per i plugin a 64-bit VST (utilizzando jBridge, disponibile da noi). Ora è possibile salvare il brano come un video che è possibile caricare su YouTube o lavorare in programmi video. Si può caricare, suonare, vedere e rallentare i video che hai già scaricato da YouTube o altrove in Band-in-a-Box, estraendo l'audio e rallentarlo con grande qualità audio, per imparare o sincronizzarlo nel foglio Accordi e più.

A Look Back - GuitarStar: Brent Mason Country!

Why not embrace the hashtag trend for today, and celebrate the 2006 release of GuitarStar: Brent Mason Country?! #ThrowbackThursday

While announcing the release of this popular program, Peter had stated: "It’s been a thrill to work with an artist of Brent Mason’s calibre, and to feature his unique talents in the GuitarStar program. Brent is an incredible guitar player and a remarkable teacher."

We have continued to work with Brent and offer a huge assortment of RealTracks by him too!

The GuitarStar series doesn't stop with Brent - we also offer:
GuitarStar Volume 1: Rockin' Riffs
GuitarStar Volume 2: Rockin' Riffs for the Beginner

#TBT Band-in-a-Box 12 for Windows - All the Way from 2002!

As you know, Band-in-a-Box has been around for many, many, many years!

Let's take a look back to November 2002, and the release of Band-in-a-Box 12 for Windows... some of the new features released included:
-MIDI File to Style Wizard - automatically converts a MIDI file to a Band-in-a-Box Style.
-"Twice and many instruments" with GM2 Support - this added 129 new instruments to styles and songs, including the ukulele, mandolin, 12-string guitar and more!
-Guitar Chord Diagrams on the Notation - an option for standard Guitar Chord diagrams to be included in the notation display.
-You can now loop any section of the song - handy for looping a full chorus or other section of a song for practice or performance.
-Styles Improved - all of the Styles for Band-in-a-Box are enhanced with new StyleMaker features including guitar and other fretted instrument voicings, consistent volume levels, edited patterns, and more!

Want to see all the new features that Version 12 had to offer? Visit and read all about them!

Video - Using Drag and Drop in Band-in-a-Box for Mac

Want to see how to use the Drag and Drop feature in Band-in-a-Box 2015 for Mac?
We've created this excellent short video tutorial that explains this feature:

We have a HUGE selection of videos available to help you get the most out of Band-in-a-Box. Visit the PG Music Inc. YouTube Channel or our own Video Support page to see them all!

Congratulations RealTracks Artist Paul Franklin - CMA Award Nominee!

RealTracks Artist Paul Franklin (Pedal Steel) has been nominated for the CMA Musician of the Year Award!

We will find out on November 4th! More info...

Paul Franklin's RealTracks can be found in Sets 132, 149 & 182 - listen to demos of these here.

Forum Stats
23637 Members
38 Forums
35725 Topics
285900 Posts

Max Online: 1591 @ 03/15/15 04:12 PM
Newest Members
AxeSax, HippieEmeritus, nqvinh94, careyzhang, bcdefg848935

23637 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
c_fogle 145
Guitarhacker 142