You need to be logged in to post on the forum
Topic Options
Index
#141799 - 12/17/11 07:32 PM PLEASE can we Mac users get full notation and lead sheets?
DrRock Offline
Enthusiast

Apart from all the other features that Windows versions have that we poor Mac users are missing, the one that really irks me the most is the full notation and lead sheet features.

We pay the same price as for the Windows version, but a whole bunch of features is missing. And while we have "notation" in the form of a rapidly scrolling single line across the top of a pile of blank space, which is virtually useless, we REALLY need the ability to do the whole lead sheet thing. Especially those who use BIAB for live gigs, or in a studio situation.

I have a co-musician friend who runs the Windows version, while I recently purchased the Mac Everything Pak version on its own HD. Yet the more I play with my version, the more I find that is missing when compared to his Windows version when I go round to his place.

PLEASE can we get the Mac version up to the same feature list as the Windows version? And especially the notation and lead sheet functionality? Pretty please???

#141800 - 04/19/12 02:10 PM Re: PLEASE can we Mac users get full notation and lead sheets? [Re: DrRock]
Deda90 Offline

I just purchased the everything pak and I can't believe that I am unable to have a lead sheet. This really insn't acceptable when the PC version has this. Never did I think this option wouldn't be available to mac users. Please develop whatever you have to do and make the necessary changes so BIAB can be applied in the way it is supposed to be. It really doesn't sit well that there is such a discrepancy between the PC version and Mac version and the price is the same. Whatever you have to do please it is a necessity to many of us.

Shout Box (Live chat with other users)

PG Music News
Band-in-a-Box 2015 for Windows Build 413 Patch Available

We've recently posted the Band-in-a-Box Version 2015 Build 413 Update which is a free update for any Band-in-a-Box 2015 customer.

Click here to download the update.

Limited Edition RealTracks in the 20 & 49-PAK!

If you're purchasing Band-in-a-Box 2015 for Windows during our Special, be sure to check out the additional RealTracks, MIDI SuperTracks, Artist Performance Sets and Instrumental Studies available in the 20 & 49-PAK which you can add to your purchase!

Video - Save Your Song as a Video with Band-in-a-Box 2015 for Windows!

One of the newest features in Band-in-a-Box 2015 for Windows is the ability to save your song as a video!

Watch this newest feature in action with our YouTube video: http://youtu.be/P07vmLIJCok

Introducing RealTracks Artist Avery Bright - Album Credits

RealTracks Artist Avery Bright has been playing the Violin since he was just four years old! He's been part of a few different albums this year - view his album credits here.

You'll find Avery's work in RealTracks Set 206: Pop String Quartet.

Purchase jBridge for Only $10!

One of the exciting new features in Band-in-a-Box 2015 for Windows is support for 64-bit VST Plugins when you use jBridge.

You can purchase jBridge for just $10 during our special! Click here for more information.

Load and Play Videos with Band-in-a-Box 2015 for Windows!

One of the new features in Band-in-a-Box 2015 for Windows is the ability to load videos that you have already downloaded from YouTube or elsewhere into Band-in-a-Box Video Window. The audio is extracted from the video to the audio track!
Watch program creator Peter Gannon explain this new feature here.

Introducing RealTracks Artist Mike Moreno - Upcoming Shows!

Mike Moreno is a Jazz guitarist recognized as being one of the most important figures in the new generation of Jazz guitarists! He's also a busy man - not only will you find his work in our newest Jazz RealTracks Sets 215-216, you'll also find him performing throughout January! For a complete list of his upcoming performances, visit http://www.mikemoreno.com/shows.html

Forum Stats
22413 Members
39 Forums
31781 Topics
251978 Posts

Max Online: 1063 @ 07/10/13 12:12 PM
Newest Members
Ben C, rstuvw735958, SamG, Guitarpower, martin lawler

22412 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
PeterGannon 284
Noel96 270