You need to be logged in to post on the forum
Topic Options
Index
#141799 - 12/17/11 04:32 PM PLEASE can we Mac users get full notation and lead sheets?
DrRock Offline
Enthusiast

Apart from all the other features that Windows versions have that we poor Mac users are missing, the one that really irks me the most is the full notation and lead sheet features.

We pay the same price as for the Windows version, but a whole bunch of features is missing. And while we have "notation" in the form of a rapidly scrolling single line across the top of a pile of blank space, which is virtually useless, we REALLY need the ability to do the whole lead sheet thing. Especially those who use BIAB for live gigs, or in a studio situation.

I have a co-musician friend who runs the Windows version, while I recently purchased the Mac Everything Pak version on its own HD. Yet the more I play with my version, the more I find that is missing when compared to his Windows version when I go round to his place.

PLEASE can we get the Mac version up to the same feature list as the Windows version? And especially the notation and lead sheet functionality? Pretty please???

#141800 - 04/19/12 11:10 AM Re: PLEASE can we Mac users get full notation and lead sheets? [Re: DrRock]
Deda90 Offline

I just purchased the everything pak and I can't believe that I am unable to have a lead sheet. This really insn't acceptable when the PC version has this. Never did I think this option wouldn't be available to mac users. Please develop whatever you have to do and make the necessary changes so BIAB can be applied in the way it is supposed to be. It really doesn't sit well that there is such a discrepancy between the PC version and Mac version and the price is the same. Whatever you have to do please it is a necessity to many of us.

Shout Box (Live chat with other users)

PG Music News
Troy Brenningmeyer - Lap Steel Lessons with Band-in-a-Box Backing Tracks!

If you're interested in a Lap Steel lesson, watch Troy Brenningmeyer's video, which features Band-in-a-Box backing tracks! http://youtu.be/kVuG_F3qCuY

Video - Band-in-a-Box Chord Shortcuts

Did you know that there are a few different ways you can enter your chords into Band-in-a-Box?
Watch this video to learn how to enter chords in Band-in-a-Box by typing easy shortcuts, or your own custom made shortcuts: http://youtu.be/dIwQLuveO3c.

Eric Blackmon - How To Play Your Very First BLUES GUITAR SOLO Lesson

Eric Blackmon teaches you how to play your first blues guitar solo, and he uses Band-in-a-Box for his backing tracks!
Watch the YouTube video for this lesson here.

Video - Making UserTracks with Band-in-a-Box 2014 for Mac

Did you know that with Band-in-a-Box 2014 for Mac you can make your own UserTracks? Want to see how easy it is? Watch the video on making your own UserTracks here.

Contacting PG Music Inc. is EASY!

Wondering which package to purchase? Maybe you want to upgrade and need to know more about your own purchase history? Looking for technical support for Band-in-a-Box (or any other PG Music software)? We're here 7 days a week to help! Simply call us, use the Live Help feature on our website or send us an email - we're happy to help!

For contact information, head to: http://www.pgmusic.com/contact.htm

MIDI SuperTracks for Band-in-a-Box

Looking for a Band-in-a-Box Add-on with the editing and control capabilities of regular MIDI tracks, but with the added bonus of incredibly good MIDI sounds? MIDI SuperTracks is the answer!

Learn more about MIDI SuperTracks and listen to audio demos:
MIDI SuperTracks for Mac
MIDI SuperTracks for Windows

RealTracks Artist Kenny Barron - Upcoming Shows!

Kenny Barron has a few shows coming up in August! If you're interested in one of his shows, visit: http://kennybarron.com/itinerary/

He'll be in France, Rockport, and New York!

Forum Stats
22489 Members
38 Forums
29534 Topics
234895 Posts

Max Online: 1063 @ 07/10/13 09:12 AM
Newest Members
pqrstu052791, jim57, bondoking, rsmith2904, RubertoBrito

22487 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
dani48 101
Guitarhacker 88