You need to be logged in to post on the forum
Topic Options
Index
#141799 - 12/17/11 04:32 PM PLEASE can we Mac users get full notation and lead sheets?
DrRock Offline
Enthusiast

Apart from all the other features that Windows versions have that we poor Mac users are missing, the one that really irks me the most is the full notation and lead sheet features.

We pay the same price as for the Windows version, but a whole bunch of features is missing. And while we have "notation" in the form of a rapidly scrolling single line across the top of a pile of blank space, which is virtually useless, we REALLY need the ability to do the whole lead sheet thing. Especially those who use BIAB for live gigs, or in a studio situation.

I have a co-musician friend who runs the Windows version, while I recently purchased the Mac Everything Pak version on its own HD. Yet the more I play with my version, the more I find that is missing when compared to his Windows version when I go round to his place.

PLEASE can we get the Mac version up to the same feature list as the Windows version? And especially the notation and lead sheet functionality? Pretty please???

#141800 - 04/19/12 11:10 AM Re: PLEASE can we Mac users get full notation and lead sheets? [Re: DrRock]
Deda90 Offline

I just purchased the everything pak and I can't believe that I am unable to have a lead sheet. This really insn't acceptable when the PC version has this. Never did I think this option wouldn't be available to mac users. Please develop whatever you have to do and make the necessary changes so BIAB can be applied in the way it is supposed to be. It really doesn't sit well that there is such a discrepancy between the PC version and Mac version and the price is the same. Whatever you have to do please it is a necessity to many of us.

Shout Box (Live chat with other users)

PG Music News
Labor Day Weekend - We're Still Here!

It's the last long weekend of the summer, and we hope everyone enjoys it!

Don't let the long weekend fool you though - we're still going to be here for all your sales and tech needs!

Monday - Friday: 6:00AM to 8:00PM PST (GMT -8)
Saturday: 8:00AM to 6:00PM PST (GMT -8)
Sunday: 8:00AM to 4:00PM PST (GMT -8)
http://www.pgmusic.com/contact.htm

Purchase Site Licenses and LabPAKs for Band-in-a-Box!

Interested in purchasing Band-in-a-Box to use in your school? We offer special pricing when purchasing five or more installations! Click here to see the options available.

Troy Brenningmeyer - Another GREAT Lap Steel Lessons with Band-in-a-Box Backing Tracks!

Band-in-a-Box is a great tool when you're learning to play ANY instrument! Watch as Troy Brenningmeyer uses Band-in-a-Box as a backing track while teaching a Lap Steel Lesson: http://youtu.be/ofrk4lI4Msg

The Audio Chord Wizard - a GREAT Band-in-a-Box Feature!

The Audio Chord Wizard is an amazing feature of Band-in-a-Box that automatically figures out the chords from an audio file! What a great way to learn a song, or create your own version of one of your favorite songs!
Watch the Audio Chord Wizard YouTube Video.

The Italian Band-in-a-Box 2014 for Mac is Here!

Band-in-a-Box 2014 per Macintosh è qui con più di 50 nuove funzioni interessanti.
http://www.bandinabox.com/bb.php?os=mac&lang=it

RealTracks Artist Phil Woods @ The Detroit Jazz Festival!

The Phil Woods Quintet performs Saturday at The Detroit Jazz Festival!

Click here for event information.

The French Band-in-a-Box 2014 for Mac is Here!

Band-in-a-Box 2014 pour Macintosh comporte plus de 50 nouveautés cool!
http://www.bandinabox.com/bb.php?os=mac&lang=fr

Forum Stats
21940 Members
38 Forums
29792 Topics
237270 Posts

Max Online: 1063 @ 07/10/13 09:12 AM
Newest Members
Sine Nomine, Ron Dorpsstraat, guitarmanA_1, lissamaccay, mikejmo

21939 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Noel96 143