You need to be logged in to post on the forum
Topic Options
Index
#151396 - 02/22/12 08:22 PM Audio Chord Wizard is missing labels on buttons
dsw67 Offline
Enthusiast

Loc: Boston, MA
When I launch the Audio Chord Wizard, the buttons do not have any labels on them. The only way I know which button is which is by looking at the manual.

Mac OS X 10.8.4
Logic X

#151397 - 02/23/12 06:55 PM Re: Audio Chord Wizard is missing labels on buttons [Re: dsw67]
Rob - PG Music Offline
PG Music Staff

Hello,

Not having the following file present in the following location will do it.

Applications/Band-in-a-Box/AudioChordWizard/ptw2_utf8.rc

Please check for the existence of this file.

Thanks,
Rob.

#151398 - 02/24/12 11:07 AM Re: Audio Chord Wizard is missing labels on buttons [Re: Rob - PG Music]
dsw67 Offline
Enthusiast

Thanks Rob,

I'm not home right now, but I'll check when I am.

In the event that I'm missing this file, how to I retrieve it? Do I need to do a complete reinstall?
Mac OS X 10.8.4
Logic X

#151399 - 02/24/12 11:51 AM Re: Audio Chord Wizard is missing labels on buttons [Re: dsw67]
Rob - PG Music Offline
PG Music Staff

Hello,

If you are missing the file I will be able to send a copy to you from my Mac. In the event that it is indeed missing you can contact me at support@pmgusic.com and I'll send you a copy of it.

Alternatively it may just be that the file is there but the files in that AudioChordWizard folder are set to read-only or no access and as you probably know in the sharing and security section of the (get info window) for this folder it can be adjusted.

Thanks,
Rob.

#151400 - 02/24/12 08:15 PM Re: Audio Chord Wizard is missing labels on buttons [Re: Rob - PG Music]
dsw67 Offline
Enthusiast

Hi Rob,

Thanks. Turns out the ptw2_utf8.rc file was on the external BIAB hard drive, but for some reason I had not copied it over to my computer's hard drive, which is where I usually run the application from. This fixed my problem.

Just want to say the Audio Chord Wizard is a great application. I've used it on a few jazz fusion tunes with weird chord changes with great results.

Thanks,
Dana
Mac OS X 10.8.4
Logic X

Shout Box (Live chat with other users)

PG Music News
RealTracks Artist Quinn Bachand - Free Performance August 6th!

Quinn Bachand and Qristina Bachand are performing a free noon-time concert and live interview at CBC Vancouver on August 6th in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada!

And that's not their only August Performance! Visit http://www.qbachand.com/shows for a list of upcoming dates.

The Mac Special Ends July 31st! Only 2 Days Left!

Friday is the last day of our Band-in-a-Box 2015 for Mac special! Order now for great savings on most upgrade packages, and Bonus PAKs!

Place your order online at http://www.pgmusic.com/bbmac.packages.htm or call us directly to place your order!

Band-in-a-Box 2015 Mac Build 104 Patch

There is a build 104 update patch available for Mac Band-in-a-Box 2015. Improvements include the addition of an Audio Settings dialog, updated PDF manuals, and a fix for bar settings volume changes.
Download the update here

Free Band-in-a-Box Workshop with John Kuzmich on August 12th!

John Kuzmich is offering a FREE Workshop highlighting Band-in-a-Box on August 12th!

Workshop information:
Date: August 12
Time: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.

John Kuzmich is a certified music technology authorized instructor for TI:ME (Technology Institute for Music Educators) and an enthusiastic user and promotor of Band-in-a-Box, which he describes as "the nearest software product to artificial intelligence in creating customizing play-along recordings."

For more information about John and this seminar, head to
http://www.kuzmich.com/clinics2/workshops.htm

Video: Band-in-a-Box for Mac - Import Audio File

With Band-in-a-Box 2015 for Mac, you can now Import Audio Files! We want you to see how easy it is, so
click here to watch a short tutorial video on our YouTube Channel.

This video can also be found on our Video Tutorials page.

To learn all about the new features in Band-in-a-Box 2015 for Mac, visit http://www.pgmusic.com/bbmac.new.htm

Video: Band-in-a-Box for Mac - The Big Piano Window

One of the new features in Band-in-a-Box 2015 for Mac is the Big Piano Window. Watch the YouTube Video to see it in action!

The Big Piano Window displays notes on a resizable keyboard while the song is playing with Band-in-a-Box.

To learn more about all the new features included in Band-in-a-Box 2015 for Mac, visit http://www.pgmusic.com/bbmac.new.htm.

SAVE on Mac Upgrade Packages Until July 31st!

There's still time to purchase the new Band-in-a-Box 2015 for Mac and SAVE on most upgrade packages and receive a Free Bonus PAK of Add-ons that includes 5 MIDI SuperTracks, 5 Artist Performances and 5 Instrumental Studies. Or upgrade to the 20-PAK or 49-PAK to receive even more NEW Add-ons with up to 49 UNRELEASED Bonus RealTracks (that’s in addition to the 101 New RealTracks for Band-in-a-Box 2015)!
Don't wait ‐ our special ends on July 31st!

Click here to learn more about the different Upgrade packages.
Learn more about Bonus PAKs here.

Forum Stats
23380 Members
37 Forums
34783 Topics
277702 Posts

Max Online: 1591 @ 03/15/15 04:12 PM
Newest Members
Meta4, Kreska, das, TedG, abcdef654738

23380 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Planobilly 147