You need to be logged in to post on the forum
Topic Options
Index
#151396 - 02/22/12 08:22 PM Audio Chord Wizard is missing labels on buttons
dsw67 Offline
Enthusiast

Loc: Boston, MA
When I launch the Audio Chord Wizard, the buttons do not have any labels on them. The only way I know which button is which is by looking at the manual.

Mac OS X 10.8.4
Logic X

#151397 - 02/23/12 06:55 PM Re: Audio Chord Wizard is missing labels on buttons [Re: dsw67]
Rob - PG Music Offline
PG Music Staff

Hello,

Not having the following file present in the following location will do it.

Applications/Band-in-a-Box/AudioChordWizard/ptw2_utf8.rc

Please check for the existence of this file.

Thanks,
Rob.

#151398 - 02/24/12 11:07 AM Re: Audio Chord Wizard is missing labels on buttons [Re: Rob - PG Music]
dsw67 Offline
Enthusiast

Thanks Rob,

I'm not home right now, but I'll check when I am.

In the event that I'm missing this file, how to I retrieve it? Do I need to do a complete reinstall?
Mac OS X 10.8.4
Logic X

#151399 - 02/24/12 11:51 AM Re: Audio Chord Wizard is missing labels on buttons [Re: dsw67]
Rob - PG Music Offline
PG Music Staff

Hello,

If you are missing the file I will be able to send a copy to you from my Mac. In the event that it is indeed missing you can contact me at support@pmgusic.com and I'll send you a copy of it.

Alternatively it may just be that the file is there but the files in that AudioChordWizard folder are set to read-only or no access and as you probably know in the sharing and security section of the (get info window) for this folder it can be adjusted.

Thanks,
Rob.

#151400 - 02/24/12 08:15 PM Re: Audio Chord Wizard is missing labels on buttons [Re: Rob - PG Music]
dsw67 Offline
Enthusiast

Hi Rob,

Thanks. Turns out the ptw2_utf8.rc file was on the external BIAB hard drive, but for some reason I had not copied it over to my computer's hard drive, which is where I usually run the application from. This fixed my problem.

Just want to say the Audio Chord Wizard is a great application. I've used it on a few jazz fusion tunes with weird chord changes with great results.

Thanks,
Dana
Mac OS X 10.8.4
Logic X

Shout Box (Live chat with other users)

PG Music News
Video - Selecting the Best RealTracks for your Band-in-a-Box Song.

With so many RealTracks available, how do you know you're picking the best ones for your song? We've made a quick video to help you out with that! You can watch it here: http://youtu.be/I3wJYf9qE04.

RealTracks Artist John Jarvis - Album Credits

John Jarvis recorded with Brooks & Dunn and Lonestar this year!

To see what other albums you can find his playing on, view his www.allmusic.com profile.

We Have Over 100 RealTracks Artists!

The popular RealTracks feature within Band-in-a-Box brings an exciting human element to your arrangement by adding REAL instruments played by TOP MUSICIANS! Click here for a full list of the RealTracks Artists available.

RealTracks Artist Quinn Bachand - Award Nominations!

The Canadian Fold Music Awards are this weekend, and RealTracks Artist Quinn Bachand has been nominated for:
Instrumental Group of the Year
Ensemble of the Year
World Group of the Year
New/Emerging Artist of the Year
Young Performer of the Year

Read the announcement here.

Learn more about the Canadian Folk Music Awards: folkawards.ca

Keeping Up with PG Music Inc. - Newsletter Sign-up

Sign up for the PG Music Inc. newsletter and you'll receive notifications for new versions of Band-in-a-Box, as well as any other new products we release!

Share Your Song with Soundcloud!

Did you know that there are are a number of ways to share your Band-in-a-Box song? Not only can you print out your song in notation, you have the option of saving in a variety of MIDI and audio formats for playback from your computer or an audio CD. You can even upload your arrangement to Dropbox and Soundcloud!

Watch how easy it is to upload your Band-in-a-Box song to Soundcloud here.

Make sure to post a link to your song on our User Showcase Forum!

Band-in-a-Box Tips & Tricks!

There's so much Band-in-a-Box can do! Check out the YouTube Channel - Tips & Tricks page, which is packed with videos showing off what Band-in-a-Box can do!

Forum Stats
22287 Members
39 Forums
31132 Topics
247181 Posts

Max Online: 1063 @ 07/10/13 12:12 PM
Newest Members
klkl, jonny250, Hotmagazine, Cztaylor, ijklmn664731

22286 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
PeterGannon 226
Pat Marr 196