You need to be logged in to post on the forum
Topic Options
Index
#151396 - 02/22/12 05:22 PM Audio Chord Wizard is missing labels on buttons
dsw67 Offline
Enthusiast

Loc: Boston, MA
When I launch the Audio Chord Wizard, the buttons do not have any labels on them. The only way I know which button is which is by looking at the manual.

Mac OS X 10.8.4
Logic X

#151397 - 02/23/12 03:55 PM Re: Audio Chord Wizard is missing labels on buttons [Re: dsw67]
Rob - PG Music Offline
PG Music Staff

Hello,

Not having the following file present in the following location will do it.

Applications/Band-in-a-Box/AudioChordWizard/ptw2_utf8.rc

Please check for the existence of this file.

Thanks,
Rob.

#151398 - 02/24/12 08:07 AM Re: Audio Chord Wizard is missing labels on buttons [Re: Rob - PG Music]
dsw67 Offline
Enthusiast

Thanks Rob,

I'm not home right now, but I'll check when I am.

In the event that I'm missing this file, how to I retrieve it? Do I need to do a complete reinstall?
Mac OS X 10.8.4
Logic X

#151399 - 02/24/12 08:51 AM Re: Audio Chord Wizard is missing labels on buttons [Re: dsw67]
Rob - PG Music Offline
PG Music Staff

Hello,

If you are missing the file I will be able to send a copy to you from my Mac. In the event that it is indeed missing you can contact me at support@pmgusic.com and I'll send you a copy of it.

Alternatively it may just be that the file is there but the files in that AudioChordWizard folder are set to read-only or no access and as you probably know in the sharing and security section of the (get info window) for this folder it can be adjusted.

Thanks,
Rob.

#151400 - 02/24/12 05:15 PM Re: Audio Chord Wizard is missing labels on buttons [Re: Rob - PG Music]
dsw67 Offline
Enthusiast

Hi Rob,

Thanks. Turns out the ptw2_utf8.rc file was on the external BIAB hard drive, but for some reason I had not copied it over to my computer's hard drive, which is where I usually run the application from. This fixed my problem.

Just want to say the Audio Chord Wizard is a great application. I've used it on a few jazz fusion tunes with weird chord changes with great results.

Thanks,
Dana
Mac OS X 10.8.4
Logic X

Shout Box (Live chat with other users)

PG Music News
Band-in-a-Box 2014 for Windows Patch Update Available

Do you own Band-in-a-Box 2014 for Windows? Make sure to download the latest patch update 384!

Band-in-a-Box 2014 German Patch for Windows

Existing Band-in-a-Box 2014 customers who'd like to use the German version can download the latest language patch here.

RealTracks Artist John Jorgenson - A Busy Man!

Interested in seeing RealTracks artist John Jorgenson perform? There's plenty of opportunities coming up! Take a look at his schedule: http://www.johnjorgenson.com/index.php/tour/

Stay in Touch on Facebook and Twitter!

Follow us on Facebook & Twitter and you'll be the first to know about specials, new releases, contests and other exciting PG Music Inc. announcements!

Band-in-a-Box Tutorials & How-To's!

Want to learn more about your Band-in-a-Box? Like how to make your own UserTracks or the steps for downloading and installing RealTracks? Head to our Tutorials & How-To's page!

Purchase Add-ons for Band-in-a-Box!

To get the most out of Band-in-a-Box, we offer a huge selection of add-ons, including RealTracks and RealDrums!

With additional sets of MIDI SuperTracks, Styles, Soloists, Melodists, Essential Phrases & Riffs, Fakebooks, Video Tutorials and more, the possibilities are endless...
Add-ons for Windows
Add-ons for Mac

YouTube Playlist - Other PG Music Inc. Products

For PG Music, Band-in-a-Box was just the beginning! Check out these other great products PG Music has to offer...
YouTube Playlist - Other PG Music Inc. Products

You can purchase these here:
Other Products - Windows
Other Products - Mac

Forum Stats
22432 Members
38 Forums
29429 Topics
233843 Posts

Max Online: 1063 @ 07/10/13 09:12 AM
Newest Members
nopqrs551151, nopqrs420352, Craig John, Shoreton-Kerrley, PhotosyntheticMe