You need to be logged in to post on the forum
Topic Options
Index
#152895 - 03/09/12 01:00 PM I am looking for a USB ....
Robh Offline
Veteran

Loc: California
foot switch to start and stop the jukebox. For those using one what did you get, and where?
Toshiba dual core Win 7 4 gig ram, BiaB, Realband, Studio one Producer, Melodyne, Gibson S-1, Carvin 980 Cobalt acoustic, Ovation legend 12 string, clone jazz bass, Fender Mustang III amp, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL interface, TC Helicon voiceworks.

#152896 - 03/09/12 01:45 PM Re: I am looking for a USB .... [Re: Robh]
Matt Finley Offline
Veteran

Loc: Mid-Hudson Valley, New York an...

#152897 - 03/09/12 03:43 PM Re: I am looking for a USB .... [Re: Matt Finley]
Mac Offline
Veteran

Loc: Chesapeake, Virginia USA
Delcomm USB footswitches. Programmable, also they sell two and three footswitch models as well.

If you're talking the BIAB jukebox, not sure if footswitch commands can do this task, check it out carefully in the BB manuals and helpfiles first. Are there Keystroke commands for the three juke buttons?

--Mac

You must be Audiominds.
www.audiominds.com

#152898 - 03/10/12 07:07 AM Re: I am looking for a USB .... [Re: Mac]
Robh Offline
Veteran

Loc: California
Thanks guys, Mac i was thinking that if you checked the box (RB Jukebox) to stop between songs you could program the device to send the space bar command.
Toshiba dual core Win 7 4 gig ram, BiaB, Realband, Studio one Producer, Melodyne, Gibson S-1, Carvin 980 Cobalt acoustic, Ovation legend 12 string, clone jazz bass, Fender Mustang III amp, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL interface, TC Helicon voiceworks.

#152899 - 03/10/12 08:20 AM Re: I am looking for a USB .... [Re: Robh]
rockstar_not Offline
Veteran

Loc: Colorado Springs, CO, USA
If it's just the spacebar you need, why not use a USB keyboard on a long USB cable, sitting on the floor? Buy em nearly for free and throw away if you break it.

#152900 - 03/10/12 08:27 AM Re: I am looking for a USB .... [Re: rockstar_not]
Mac Offline
Veteran

Loc: Chesapeake, Virginia USA
Quote:

If it's just the spacebar you need, why not use a USB keyboard on a long USB cable, sitting on the floor? Buy em nearly for free and throw away if you break it.

Basically what I used for years.

I pried off all the other keys from the old keyboard, so mah big foot (Can't keepya cuz yer feets too big!) only had the Spacebar for a target...

--Mac

You must be Audiominds.
www.audiominds.com

#152901 - 03/10/12 08:32 AM Re: I am looking for a USB .... [Re: rockstar_not]
Pat Marr Offline
Veteran

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC
Quote:

hey that's a good idea! better yet, a wireless keyboard would avoid cable issues

Right now I have about 5 USB keyboards sitting around waiting for a trip to goodwill, and I was considering the Delcom. If I try it and hate it, the delcom is still an option.
3) I agree that other factors beside those mentioned here also apply
4) I have no desire to fight. If my post came across that way, then you probably missed my point
5) Caveat Emptor

Shout Box (Live chat with other users)

PG Music News
Band-in-a-Box Facebook Contest!!

Like us on Facebook before October 1, 2014 for a chance to win a Band-in-a-Box EverythingPAK! Click here to enter

RealTracks Artist Stuart Duncan - October Performances

RealTracks Artist Stuart Duncan can be seen this October on tour with Noam Pikelny! This Banjo and Fiddle Duo will be playing in North Carolina, Maryland, Virginia, Connecticut, Massachusetts, New York and Kentucky!

Click here for event information and show dates.

Video - Band-in-a-Box: Part Markers How-to

Watch this video to learn how to control when Band-in-a-Box plays "A" or "B" substyles, drum fills, and different drum grooves: http://youtu.be/C6ViJ2691vU

RealTracks Artist Jeff Lorber Takes the Stage September 25th!

Watch The Jazz Funk Soul Tour with RealTracks Artist Jeff Lorber, Everette Harp and Chuck Loeb on Thursday, September 25, 2014!

To learn more about this performance being held at the Highline Ballroom in New York, click here.

Video - Band-in-a-Box Chord Shortcuts

Entering Chords in Band-in-a-Box is easy!

Use these simple shortcuts in this YouTube Video to enter chords for your Band-in-a-Box song! You'll also learn how to create your own custom shortcuts!

A Look Back - Band-in-a-Box Version 12

Band-in-a-Box 12 for Windows was released in December 2002 - here are just a few of the New Features for Version 12:
✔ “Twice as many instruments” with GM2 support
✔ Separate Notation Track for each Harmony Voice
✔ Guitar, Banjo, Mandolin, Ukulele and Bass fretboard display
✔ Guitar Chord Diagrams in Jazz, Pop or Folk voicings
✔ Jazz Music Fonts for Notes, Symbols, Chords and Titles
✔ Multiple Tracks of Notation
✔ Section Text and Boxed Text – add custom text messages at any position in the notation track
✔ “Direct-to-Disk” Audio Rendering – converting a song to audio format in seconds
...and more!

Click here to see the Band-in-a-Box 12 info sheet!

This Saturday - THE TIME JUMPERS with Vince Gill, Dawn Sears, and Kenny Sears!

There are still some tickets left for THE TIME JUMPERS featuring Vince Gill, Dawn Sears, and (RealTracks Artist) Kenny Sears show this Saturday at The Arcada Theatre in St Charles, IL!

Click here for event information.

Forum Stats
22015 Members
38 Forums
30108 Topics
239634 Posts

Max Online: 1063 @ 07/10/13 09:12 AM
Newest Members
abcdef879353, cees.weterings, tuvwxy946374, aaleyahjohn, charpina62

22015 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
MarioD 120