You need to be logged in to post on the forum
Topic Options
Index
#152895 - 03/09/12 01:00 PM I am looking for a USB ....
Robh Offline
Veteran

Loc: California
foot switch to start and stop the jukebox. For those using one what did you get, and where?
Toshiba dual core Win 7 4 gig ram, BiaB, Realband, Studio one Producer, Melodyne, Gibson S-1, Carvin 980 Cobalt acoustic, Ovation legend 12 string, clone jazz bass, Fender Mustang III amp, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL interface, TC Helicon voiceworks.

#152896 - 03/09/12 01:45 PM Re: I am looking for a USB .... [Re: Robh]
Matt Finley Offline
Veteran

Loc: Mid-Hudson Valley, New York an...

#152897 - 03/09/12 03:43 PM Re: I am looking for a USB .... [Re: Matt Finley]
Mac Offline
Veteran

Loc: Chesapeake, Virginia USA
Delcomm USB footswitches. Programmable, also they sell two and three footswitch models as well.

If you're talking the BIAB jukebox, not sure if footswitch commands can do this task, check it out carefully in the BB manuals and helpfiles first. Are there Keystroke commands for the three juke buttons?

--Mac

You must be Audiominds.
www.audiominds.com

#152898 - 03/10/12 07:07 AM Re: I am looking for a USB .... [Re: Mac]
Robh Offline
Veteran

Loc: California
Thanks guys, Mac i was thinking that if you checked the box (RB Jukebox) to stop between songs you could program the device to send the space bar command.
Toshiba dual core Win 7 4 gig ram, BiaB, Realband, Studio one Producer, Melodyne, Gibson S-1, Carvin 980 Cobalt acoustic, Ovation legend 12 string, clone jazz bass, Fender Mustang III amp, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL interface, TC Helicon voiceworks.

#152899 - 03/10/12 08:20 AM Re: I am looking for a USB .... [Re: Robh]
rockstar_not Offline
Veteran

Loc: Colorado Springs, CO, USA
If it's just the spacebar you need, why not use a USB keyboard on a long USB cable, sitting on the floor? Buy em nearly for free and throw away if you break it.

#152900 - 03/10/12 08:27 AM Re: I am looking for a USB .... [Re: rockstar_not]
Mac Offline
Veteran

Loc: Chesapeake, Virginia USA
Quote:

If it's just the spacebar you need, why not use a USB keyboard on a long USB cable, sitting on the floor? Buy em nearly for free and throw away if you break it.

Basically what I used for years.

I pried off all the other keys from the old keyboard, so mah big foot (Can't keepya cuz yer feets too big!) only had the Spacebar for a target...

--Mac

You must be Audiominds.
www.audiominds.com

#152901 - 03/10/12 08:32 AM Re: I am looking for a USB .... [Re: rockstar_not]
Pat Marr Offline
Veteran

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC
Quote:

hey that's a good idea! better yet, a wireless keyboard would avoid cable issues

Right now I have about 5 USB keyboards sitting around waiting for a trip to goodwill, and I was considering the Delcom. If I try it and hate it, the delcom is still an option.

Shout Box (Live chat with other users)

PG Music News
RealTracks Compatibility Patch

This patch is for customers who purchased RealTracks Sets that were released after their Band-in-a-Box/RealBand version was released, and are having trouble getting the new RealTracks to be recognized by the program. Download the patch here.

Video - Activating Band-in-a-Box 2014

You've bought Band-in-a-Box 2014 and you're ready to start using the program! After you install the program you will be prompted to activate Band-in-a-Box within 30 days. This can be done over the Internet or by phone. Watch how to activate your Band-in-a-Box 2014 here.

Video - RealBand: Batch File Convert

With RealBand 2014 you can save lots of time by batch converting your various audio files, RealBand SEQ files, or Band-in-a-Box song files to an audio format of your choice. Watch the video to see how fast and easy you can do this.

User To User Video Tutorials

Have you made a video tutorial about a PG Music product? Why not share it! The User to User Video Tutorials page is where you can pass along helpful information to other PG Music users.

Sharing Your Band-in-a-Box Songs

You've just finished arranging your song in Band-in-a-Box and now you want to share it. Maybe you want to send it to your mom for Mother's Day; or to your band mates or students for practicing. There are a number of ways to share your Band-in-a-Box song!

Video: Adding RealTracks To Your Band-in-a-Box Song

Watch how you can add great sounding backing tracks to your Band-in-a-Box song here.

RealTracks Artist Ron Carter - Recent Interview

Read the recent interview "Finding The Right Notes: Ron Carter, Celebrating a Living Legend" here.

Forum Stats
21855 Members
41 Forums
28768 Topics
226778 Posts

Max Online: 1063 @ 07/10/13 09:12 AM
Newest Members
Abbey Lau, bhawika sharma, Karen Avery, blwalker, Jase Rogers

21855 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Mac 148
dani48 105