You need to be logged in to post on the forum
Topic Options
Index
#152895 - 03/09/12 01:00 PM I am looking for a USB ....
Robh Offline
Veteran

Loc: California
foot switch to start and stop the jukebox. For those using one what did you get, and where?
Toshiba dual core Win 7 4 gig ram, BiaB, Realband, Studio one Producer, Melodyne, Gibson S-1, Carvin 980 Cobalt acoustic, Ovation legend 12 string, clone jazz bass, Fender Mustang III amp, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL interface, TC Helicon voiceworks.

#152896 - 03/09/12 01:45 PM Re: I am looking for a USB .... [Re: Robh]
Matt Finley Offline
Veteran

Loc: Mid-Hudson Valley, New York an...

#152897 - 03/09/12 03:43 PM Re: I am looking for a USB .... [Re: Matt Finley]
Mac Offline
Veteran

Loc: Chesapeake, Virginia USA
Delcomm USB footswitches. Programmable, also they sell two and three footswitch models as well.

If you're talking the BIAB jukebox, not sure if footswitch commands can do this task, check it out carefully in the BB manuals and helpfiles first. Are there Keystroke commands for the three juke buttons?

--Mac

You must be Audiominds.
www.audiominds.com

#152898 - 03/10/12 07:07 AM Re: I am looking for a USB .... [Re: Mac]
Robh Offline
Veteran

Loc: California
Thanks guys, Mac i was thinking that if you checked the box (RB Jukebox) to stop between songs you could program the device to send the space bar command.
Toshiba dual core Win 7 4 gig ram, BiaB, Realband, Studio one Producer, Melodyne, Gibson S-1, Carvin 980 Cobalt acoustic, Ovation legend 12 string, clone jazz bass, Fender Mustang III amp, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL interface, TC Helicon voiceworks.

#152899 - 03/10/12 08:20 AM Re: I am looking for a USB .... [Re: Robh]
rockstar_not Offline
Veteran

Loc: Colorado Springs, CO, USA
If it's just the spacebar you need, why not use a USB keyboard on a long USB cable, sitting on the floor? Buy em nearly for free and throw away if you break it.

#152900 - 03/10/12 08:27 AM Re: I am looking for a USB .... [Re: rockstar_not]
Mac Offline
Veteran

Loc: Chesapeake, Virginia USA
Quote:

If it's just the spacebar you need, why not use a USB keyboard on a long USB cable, sitting on the floor? Buy em nearly for free and throw away if you break it.

Basically what I used for years.

I pried off all the other keys from the old keyboard, so mah big foot (Can't keepya cuz yer feets too big!) only had the Spacebar for a target...

--Mac

You must be Audiominds.
www.audiominds.com

#152901 - 03/10/12 08:32 AM Re: I am looking for a USB .... [Re: rockstar_not]
Pat Marr Offline
Veteran

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC
Quote:

hey that's a good idea! better yet, a wireless keyboard would avoid cable issues

Right now I have about 5 USB keyboards sitting around waiting for a trip to goodwill, and I was considering the Delcom. If I try it and hate it, the delcom is still an option.

Shout Box (Live chat with other users)

PG Music News
Video - Band-in-a-Box: Selecting a Specific MIDI Track

Watch this video to learn how to pick specific parts of MIDI styles, such as bass or drums, and add them to your song in Band-in-a-Box.
Watch video.

RealTracks Artist Ron Carter Goes on Tour!

The Golden Striker Trio Tour starts in a few days - taking Ron Carter to destinations that include Germany, Lithuania, and various cities within the USA.

Take A Look At What We Found!

Do you recognize one of the programs in this "Meet Jazz Sax Man - Elias Haslanger" video by Dell?!

Video - How to Search for and Replace Chords in Band-in-a-Box

Replacing chords in your Band-in-a-Box song is easy! Watch our "How to Search for and Replace Chords in Band-in-a-Box" video and you'll see!

Video - Band-in-a-Box Medley Maker

RealTracks medleys are special groups of RealTracks that play in sequence. Watch this video to learn how you can make your very own RealTracks medleys in Band-in-a-Box.

RealTracks, RealDrums & MIDI SuperTracks Patch

There is a new general maintenance patch for RealTracks, RealDrums, and MIDI SuperTracks. Not only does the patch includes all of the recent fixes and enhancements for files shipped in 2013 and 2014, we've also added "Simple" variations to hundreds more previously released RealTracks. For more information and to download the patch click here.

RealTracks Compatibility Patch

This patch is for customers who purchased RealTracks Sets that were released after their Band-in-a-Box/RealBand version was released, and are having trouble getting the new RealTracks to be recognized by the program. Download the patch here.

Forum Stats
21880 Members
41 Forums
28832 Topics
227248 Posts

Max Online: 1063 @ 07/10/13 09:12 AM
Newest Members
Toloko Loko, PercyJeffries80, accavazos, nestorcuberos, Marke

21879 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Mac 113
dani48 97