You need to be logged in to post on the forum
Topic Options
Index
#152895 - 03/09/12 04:00 PM I am looking for a USB ....
Robh Offline
Veteran

Loc: California
foot switch to start and stop the jukebox. For those using one what did you get, and where?
Toshiba dual core Win 7 8 gig ram, BiaB, Realband, Studio one Professional, Melodyne, Gibson S-1, Carvin 980 Cobalt acoustic, Ovation legend 12 string, jazz bass clone, Fender Mustang III amp, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL interface, TC Helicon voiceworks.

#152896 - 03/09/12 04:45 PM Re: I am looking for a USB .... [Re: Robh]
Matt Finley Online   content
Veteran

Loc: Hudson Valley & Lake George NY
BIAB 2016 for Windows Audiophile, SONAR Platinum, Adobe Audition, Ozone, & Encore all running on Windows 10 64-bit. Hardware includes a Roland Integra-7, Focusrite 18i20, TCE Finalizer, Behringer X-Touch.

#152897 - 03/09/12 06:43 PM Re: I am looking for a USB .... [Re: Matt Finley]
Mac Offline
Veteran

Loc: Chesapeake, Virginia USA
Delcomm USB footswitches. Programmable, also they sell two and three footswitch models as well.

If you're talking the BIAB jukebox, not sure if footswitch commands can do this task, check it out carefully in the BB manuals and helpfiles first. Are there Keystroke commands for the three juke buttons?

--Mac

You must be Audiominds.
www.audiominds.com

#152898 - 03/10/12 10:07 AM Re: I am looking for a USB .... [Re: Mac]
Robh Offline
Veteran

Loc: California
Thanks guys, Mac i was thinking that if you checked the box (RB Jukebox) to stop between songs you could program the device to send the space bar command.
Toshiba dual core Win 7 8 gig ram, BiaB, Realband, Studio one Professional, Melodyne, Gibson S-1, Carvin 980 Cobalt acoustic, Ovation legend 12 string, jazz bass clone, Fender Mustang III amp, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL interface, TC Helicon voiceworks.

#152899 - 03/10/12 11:20 AM Re: I am looking for a USB .... [Re: Robh]
rockstar_not Offline
Veteran

Loc: Colorado Springs, CO, USA
If it's just the spacebar you need, why not use a USB keyboard on a long USB cable, sitting on the floor? Buy em nearly for free and throw away if you break it.

#152900 - 03/10/12 11:27 AM Re: I am looking for a USB .... [Re: rockstar_not]
Mac Offline
Veteran

Loc: Chesapeake, Virginia USA
Quote:

If it's just the spacebar you need, why not use a USB keyboard on a long USB cable, sitting on the floor? Buy em nearly for free and throw away if you break it.

Basically what I used for years.

I pried off all the other keys from the old keyboard, so mah big foot (Can't keepya cuz yer feets too big!) only had the Spacebar for a target...

--Mac

You must be Audiominds.
www.audiominds.com

#152901 - 03/10/12 11:32 AM Re: I am looking for a USB .... [Re: rockstar_not]
Pat Marr Offline
Veteran

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC
Quote:

hey that's a good idea! better yet, a wireless keyboard would avoid cable issues

Right now I have about 5 USB keyboards sitting around waiting for a trip to goodwill, and I was considering the Delcom. If I try it and hate it, the delcom is still an option.

PG Music News
#ThrowbackThrusday - Band-in-a-Box 7 (from 1997!)

Wow - take a look at this Band-in-a-Box 7 New Features Video from 1997... www.pgmusic.com/?vid=OdtSP2SfKAI

Peter explains all the new features offered with this version release, which you can also review as a written list here.

Special Offer - Save on "Other Software" Purchases!

When you purchase any three "Performance Products" (Multimedia, Master Solos, Master Class or Performance Series products) valued at $49 each, there's a discount applied - you can purchase any three of these programs for only $99!

It doesn't stop there! Purchase 4 of these for only $131, 5 for just $149, or 6 for just $179!

This breaks down as:
Buy 3 Performance products for $99 - that's a savings of $48!
Buy 4 Performance products for $131 - that's a savings of $65!
Buy 5 Performance products for $149 - that's a savings of $96!
Buy 6 Performance products for $179 - that's a savings of $115!

Just add the items to your shopping cart - these discounts are applied once the quantity is reached.

Visit http://www.pgmusic.com/products.htm to see which products are available for your operating system.

Video - Using VI Labs Ravenscroft 275 with Band-in-a-Box

Check out this tutorial on using Ravenscroft 275 with Band-in-a-Box for Windows, which also includes some demos of the Ravenscroft 275 piano playing MIDI SuperTracks: Watch it here!
Learn more about Ravenscroft 274 and listen to additional demos via our purchasing page or by visiting the VI Labs website.

Have you purchased a copy of VI Labs Ravenscroft 275? We'd love to hear your results! Post them here.

Save Your Song as a Video with Band-in-a-Box 2015 for Mac!

With Band-in-a-Box 2015 for Mac you have the option to save your song as a video that you can upload to YouTube or work with in video programs! Watch Tobin explain this new feature here: www.pgmusic.com/?vid=IAfmkdpwVo8

(this feature is also available with Band-in-a-Box 2015 and higher for Windows: Watch the video.)

Not only can you save your song as a video, you can also load videos that you already have into Band-in-a-Box!
From the New Features List:
Video Window: The audio is extracted from the video to the audio track. As the song plays, you can slow down the video, and the audio will slow down and stay in sync.
The quality of the audio at slower or faster tempos is great. The video slowdown range is 6-800%. This is a great tool for transcription. You can select a range in the Chord Sheet window and use Transport - [Loop] button to loop a section of the video at a low tempo for example.

Have you made a Band-in-a-Box video? Feel free to share it on our User Showcase Forum.

Watch Wolf Marshall's Band-in-a-Box Testimonial Video!

Guess who else popped by our NAMM booth for a visit? Endorsing Artist Wolf Marshall!
(You may have noticed he's also in the recently posted photo of Henry Johnson enjoying the Crooner RealTracks...)

Wolf shared his Band-in-a-Box Video Testimonial with us, which you can watch here: www.pgmusic.com/?vid=4UWqoh0tP6Q.
Not only does he share how he uses (and why he enjoys) the program, he also tells us of a recent situation where Band-in-a-Box helps him complete a project in record time!

Click here to learn more about Endorsing Artist Wolf Marshall.

All of the Band-in-a-Box Video Testimonials are available here.

Band-in-a-Box Video Testimonial - Henry Johnson

Endorsing Artist Henry Johnson shares his thoughts on Band-in-a-Box with this Video Testimonial: www.pgmusic.com/?vid=MTNMoS61lMY

Henry has been playing guitar since he was just twelve years old! It didn't take long for him to become a well known jazz guitarist - learn more about Henry when you visit www.henryjohnsonjazz.com

We have even more video testimonials here.

PG Music Inc. - Family Day Hours (February 8, 2016)

Monday, February 8th is Family Day in British Columbia, Canada. With this in mind, we will have limited hours of operation that day:
Sales & Customer Service: 8:00AM to 4:00PM PST (GMT -8)
Tech Support: Closed

Our regular hours will resume on Tuesday, February 9th.

Forum Stats
24272 Members
39 Forums
37943 Topics
301400 Posts

Max Online: 1591 @ 03/15/15 04:12 PM
Newest Members
FenderRoads, Ron Piro, Torquay, Dhia, djc

24271 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
VideoTrack 263
Noel96 191