You need to be logged in to post on the forum
Topic Options
Index
#152895 - 03/09/12 04:00 PM I am looking for a USB ....
Robh Offline
Veteran

Loc: California
foot switch to start and stop the jukebox. For those using one what did you get, and where?
Toshiba dual core Win 7 4 gig ram, BiaB, Realband, Studio one Producer, Melodyne, Gibson S-1, Carvin 980 Cobalt acoustic, Ovation legend 12 string, clone jazz bass, Fender Mustang III amp, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL interface, TC Helicon voiceworks.

#152896 - 03/09/12 04:45 PM Re: I am looking for a USB .... [Re: Robh]
Matt Finley Online   content
Veteran

Loc: Mid-Hudson Valley, New York an...

#152897 - 03/09/12 06:43 PM Re: I am looking for a USB .... [Re: Matt Finley]
Mac Offline
Veteran

Loc: Chesapeake, Virginia USA
Delcomm USB footswitches. Programmable, also they sell two and three footswitch models as well.

If you're talking the BIAB jukebox, not sure if footswitch commands can do this task, check it out carefully in the BB manuals and helpfiles first. Are there Keystroke commands for the three juke buttons?

--Mac

You must be Audiominds.
www.audiominds.com

#152898 - 03/10/12 10:07 AM Re: I am looking for a USB .... [Re: Mac]
Robh Offline
Veteran

Loc: California
Thanks guys, Mac i was thinking that if you checked the box (RB Jukebox) to stop between songs you could program the device to send the space bar command.
Toshiba dual core Win 7 4 gig ram, BiaB, Realband, Studio one Producer, Melodyne, Gibson S-1, Carvin 980 Cobalt acoustic, Ovation legend 12 string, clone jazz bass, Fender Mustang III amp, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL interface, TC Helicon voiceworks.

#152899 - 03/10/12 11:20 AM Re: I am looking for a USB .... [Re: Robh]
rockstar_not Offline
Veteran

Loc: Colorado Springs, CO, USA
If it's just the spacebar you need, why not use a USB keyboard on a long USB cable, sitting on the floor? Buy em nearly for free and throw away if you break it.

#152900 - 03/10/12 11:27 AM Re: I am looking for a USB .... [Re: rockstar_not]
Mac Offline
Veteran

Loc: Chesapeake, Virginia USA
Quote:

If it's just the spacebar you need, why not use a USB keyboard on a long USB cable, sitting on the floor? Buy em nearly for free and throw away if you break it.

Basically what I used for years.

I pried off all the other keys from the old keyboard, so mah big foot (Can't keepya cuz yer feets too big!) only had the Spacebar for a target...

--Mac

You must be Audiominds.
www.audiominds.com

#152901 - 03/10/12 11:32 AM Re: I am looking for a USB .... [Re: rockstar_not]
Pat Marr Offline
Veteran

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC
Quote:

hey that's a good idea! better yet, a wireless keyboard would avoid cable issues

Right now I have about 5 USB keyboards sitting around waiting for a trip to goodwill, and I was considering the Delcom. If I try it and hate it, the delcom is still an option.

1) it'll be the best version yet!
2) see reason #1

Shout Box (Live chat with other users)

PG Music News
Band-in-a-Box Tips & Tricks!

There's so much Band-in-a-Box can do! Check out the YouTube Channel - Tips & Tricks page, which is packed with videos showing off what Band-in-a-Box can do!

RealTracks Artist Andy Leftwich on Tour with Kentucky Thunder!

Andy Leftwich is a member of Kentucky Thunder, the band that tours with Ricky Scaggs! They're starting December off with A Skaggs Family Christmas in Winkler, MB, Canada on December 5th!

To see if there's an upcoming show near you, visit http://www.rickyskaggs.com/tour.

RealTracks Artist Ron Carter - Performs December 4th!

Ron Carter & His Trio are performing as part of the Jazz Giants Series in Palo Alto, CA on December 4th!

Click here for more information about this event.

Video Support Pages - Band-in-a-Box Tips & Tricks and More!

Whether you're looking for a video demonstration of Band-in-a-Box or Tips & Tricks for all those features, there's a video for you!
Visit our Video Support Page to see all the videos we have to offer!

These are also available on our YouTube Channel.

Stay in Touch With Us on Facebook and Twitter!

Follow us on Facebook & Twitter and you'll be the first to know about specials, new releases, contests and other exciting PG Music Inc. announcements!

Video - How to Search for and Replace Chords in Band-in-a-Box

If you're looking for some tips on how to quickly replace specific chords or chord types with other chords in Band-in-a-Box, make sure you watch this video: http://youtu.be/XR1YTaKU8QA

Share Your Songs on Our User Showcase Forum!

Have you created a song using Band-in-a-Box, RealBand or PowerTracks Pro Audio? Share it on our User Showcase Forum - that way all of our Forum Users can enjoy your song!

Forum Stats
22266 Members
38 Forums
30966 Topics
246434 Posts

Max Online: 1063 @ 07/10/13 12:12 PM
Newest Members
Chapter Records, bubbawny, ijklmn266862, Phineas, bop

22265 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Pat Marr 163
seeker 137