You need to be logged in to post on the forum
Topic Options
Index
#370062 - 10/14/16 10:21 PM [User Showcase] さくら憎歌 (Translation: Hatred Song for Cherry Blossoms) with YouTube video
animarorecords Online   content
Expert

Loc: Aichi, Japan
Hello, everybody

This is my new vocaloid song.
In Japan, the graduation ceremony is held around the end of March, while the entrance ceremony in the beginning of April.
It just overlaps with the cherry blossom season.
Therefore, the farewell scenes often appear in the songs for cherry blossoms.
This is a farewell song in a girls’ high school, in which the feeling of a younger girl for a senior girl is sung.
Comments encouraged.
Have at it.

Best Regards.

Shigeki Adachi

Title: さくら憎歌 (Translation: Hatred Song for Cherry Blossoms)

Video Link(sung by vocaloid, Miku Hatsune):
https://youtu.be/a8e9V6UU9Ys

Style is _BRIGHTP.STY

RealTracks in style: ~~387:Bass, Electric, Metal Ev 085
RealTracks in style: 1729:Piano, Acoustic, Solo-Accompaniment PopBalladJohn Ev 110
RealTracks in style: 2534:Guitar, 12-String Acoustic, HeldChords
RealTracks in style: 1943:Synth, Rhythm, EuroDance Strings Ev 120
Loop in Song: HipHop/Old School - neon_drums_95_g ev16.wav
RealDrums: RealDrums in Style: PopPromiseEv16^1-a: Snare on 4, HiHat , b: Snare, Open HiHat

Audio Link (sung by female vocalist):
https://soundcloud.com/animarorecords/hatred-song-for-cherry-blossoms

Vocal by YUMI (my music circle friend) accompanied with the live band
Arrangement by Sayuri Yahagi (my music circle friend)
All instruments played by the teachers of Yamaha Music School

Translation of lyrics:

The time when white snow was whirling passed
Now cherry blossoms are fluttering
It is also a season of farewell
It has come nearly here

Flower decorations are attached to the chest
And you give me a cheerful smile
Yet I can’t do anything but standing here
While I'm a little apart from you

You have cut your long hair
And you are going to leave this town
Someday you will forget me
And you will never think of me again
We bought together the same dresses
But I will throw mine away tomorrow morning
Because I know you will never let pass the sleeve of yours again

Cherry blossoms are fluttering like snow
What a heartless and a short-lived unfair flower

You have cut your long hair to the shoulder
And you hold out your right hand to me
But I can’t do anything and my tears are falling down

You can’t know the meaning of yearning
It had begun to shift little by little between us
Attempting to approach you
I had begun to let grow my hair
But it did not reach to the shoulder until now
As my feelings did not reach you

They will surely come into bloom next year again despite myself

What a heartless and a short-lived unfair flower
What a hateful flower carrying you off from me

#370151 - 10/15/16 03:19 PM [User Showcase] Re: さくら憎歌 (Translation: Hatred Song for Cherry Blossoms) with YouTube video [Re: animarorecords]
Robertkc Offline
Expert

Shigeki,

This is very bright and pop sounding - although there is a sad tone to the lyrics which are poetic.
I enjoyed the vocaloid version,but the expression in the human vocal wins out -and the band sound is very good ( including the orchestra?).
Well done to all your group on this!

Robert

#370162 - 10/15/16 04:28 PM [User Showcase] Re: さくら憎歌 (Translation: Hatred Song for Cherry Blossoms) with YouTube video [Re: animarorecords]
RnAM Offline
Veteran

Loc: The Netherlands
茂樹こんにちは
どのような美しい曲!
歌手は非常に美しい歌います!
あなたがボーカロイドをたくさん知っていることは明らかです。
ロブとアンヌ・マリー
Shigeki kon'nichiwado no yōna utsukushī kyoku! Kashu wa hijō ni utsukushī utaimasu! Anata ga bōkaroido o takusan [*****] iru koto wa akirakadesu.

Robu to An'nu marī

RnAM Homepage (completely restyled)
YouTube Channel

#370171 - 10/15/16 05:28 PM [User Showcase] Re: さくら憎歌 (Translation: Hatred Song for Cherry Blossoms) with YouTube video [Re: animarorecords]
MarioD Offline
Veteran

Loc: Hamlin NY
Shigeki,

All though I am not a big fan of vocaloids I must say that this is the best that I have heard to date.

64 bit Win 10 Pro - the latest BiaB and RB - Roland Octa-Capture audio interface - a ton of software and some hardware.

#370200 - 10/15/16 11:29 PM [User Showcase] Re: さくら憎歌 (Translation: Hatred Song for Cherry Blossoms) with YouTube video [Re: animarorecords]
Expert

Hello, Robert

Thank you very much for taking the time to listen and comment.
I am very glad you enjoyed the both versions.
The orchestra is not included in the live band.
All the orchestra instruments are played with keyboards by teachers.
In the recording session, MIDI data is also recorded to DAW application together with WAV data.
So, I replaced WAV data of Keyboards with VST instruments (EastWest Symphonic Orchestra) using MIDI data at the mix down.

Best Regards.

Shigeki Adachi

#370201 - 10/15/16 11:36 PM [User Showcase] Re: さくら憎歌 (Translation: Hatred Song for Cherry Blossoms) with YouTube video [Re: animarorecords]
Expert

Hello, Rob and Anne-Marie

Many thanks for taking the time to listen and comment.
And thank you very much for your kind comment in Japanese.
I much appreciate your continuous support.
I am so encouraged.

Best Regards.

Shigeki Adachi

#370202 - 10/15/16 11:42 PM [User Showcase] Re: さくら憎歌 (Translation: Hatred Song for Cherry Blossoms) with YouTube video [Re: animarorecords]
Expert

Hello, Mario

Thank you very much for taking the time to listen and comment.
I much appreciate your Kind comment to my vocaloid.
I am very glad you like Miku.

Best Regards.

Shigeki Adachi

#370212 - 10/16/16 01:02 AM [User Showcase] Re: さくら憎歌 (Translation: Hatred Song for Cherry Blossoms) with YouTube video [Re: animarorecords]
gibson Offline
Veteran

Loc: wales
Shigeki,

Both versions are outstanding. I do not know which I prefer and would hate to have to make a decision.

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful

All the best

Alyn

#370241 - 10/16/16 07:39 AM [User Showcase] Re: さくら憎歌 (Translation: Hatred Song for Cherry Blossoms) with YouTube video [Re: animarorecords]
Janice & Bud Offline
Veteran

Loc: GA USA
Undoubtably this is one of the absolute best vocaloid versions that we've heard. I bet we can fool some friends with it!

They are both typical of your lush and very lovely productions.

Enjoyed them!

J&B
J&B Website

#370314 - 10/16/16 10:52 PM [User Showcase] Re: さくら憎歌 (Translation: Hatred Song for Cherry Blossoms) with YouTube video [Re: animarorecords]
Expert

Hello, Alyn, Janice and Bud

I much appreciate your kind comments and your continuous supports.
I am so encouraged.

Best Regards.

Shigeki Adachi

#370317 - 10/16/16 11:53 PM [User Showcase] Re: さくら憎歌 (Translation: Hatred Song for Cherry Blossoms) with YouTube video [Re: animarorecords]
PeterF Offline
Veteran

Loc: Sydney Australia
Shigeki

Think I preferred the live version but the vocaloid was a bit of a revelation after listening to the live one first.
Really well done.

Peter

#370378 - 10/17/16 02:01 PM [User Showcase] Re: さくら憎歌 (Translation: Hatred Song for Cherry Blossoms) with YouTube video [Re: animarorecords]
Will B - PG Music Offline
PG Music Staff

Wow Shigeki, once again you've knocked me over with an amazing tune! I absolutely love that melancholy vocal melody. So appropriate for the feeling of graduating and moving on! As always, can't wait to hear more from you.

#370392 - 10/17/16 03:16 PM [User Showcase] Re: さくら憎歌 (Translation: Hatred Song for Cherry Blossoms) with YouTube video [Re: animarorecords]
floyd jane Offline
Veteran

Loc: Florida
Shigeki Adachi,

Very well done - both versions. It was enjoyable and interesting to listen to the two version. As Bud said, the Vocaloid was very impressive.

I always enjoy your music.

floyd

#370431 - 10/17/16 07:56 PM [User Showcase] Re: さくら憎歌 (Translation: Hatred Song for Cherry Blossoms) with YouTube video [Re: animarorecords]
Sundance Offline
Veteran

Beautifully done.
Love the live version it sounds fabulous.
The emotion transcends wonderfully through the music.
My Videos

#370520 - 10/18/16 01:04 PM [User Showcase] Re: さくら憎歌 (Translation: Hatred Song for Cherry Blossoms) with YouTube video [Re: animarorecords]
Greg Johnson Offline
Veteran

Loc: Davis, CA
Very well done Shigeki!! You have such a gift for melody. Arrangement is great too. Love the pad sound. Always love hearing your stuff!! Take care. Greg

#370746 - 10/19/16 08:46 PM [User Showcase] Re: さくら憎歌 (Translation: Hatred Song for Cherry Blossoms) with YouTube video [Re: animarorecords]
Expert

Hello, Peter, Will, floyd, Josie, Greg

I much appreciate your kind comments and your continuous supports.
And I am very glad you like the live version arrangement by Sayuri, my circle friend.
She is much younger than me, but she is very good at arrangement.
So, sometimes I ask her to arrange my songs.
Thank you again to all.

Best Regards.

Shigeki Adachi

PG Music News
Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac review on www.guitaren.dk!

www.guitaren.dk has recently reviewed Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac, which can be read here.

Summary:

"Our conclusion is that this is a very serious and well done piece of software.The program is fast and flawless and you'll very quick get impressive results just typing the name of the chords. The new functions are exiting and worthy to be includes in this anniversary upgrade.
We were very impressed by the MIDI SuperTracks, which is simply brilliant. It’s a function in Band-in-a-Box that's here to stay.
It's amazing that the programs feel is so fresh and innovative after 30 years. This version is better than ever and should be a in every home studio or pro studio... Congratulations with the anniversary! We love you as the ex-wife we did not know we were missing.
"

Band-in-a-Box®: Part of The Ultimate Desktop Guitar Practice Rig!

Check out the latest Sweetwater article from Mitch Gallagher: "The Ultimate Desktop Guitar Practice Rig" - he's included Band-in-a-Box!

"The king of backing track creation, in my opinion, is Band-in-a-Box (BIAB). It can do everything from country to jazz to metal, with a huge array of instruments and options. There is a great selection of songs and BIAB tracks available for free on the web, so you don’t even have to make your own."
-Mitch Gallagher
www.sweetwater.com

#TBT - The First Audiophile Edition

A blast from the past... the introduction of the Audiophile Edition with Band-in-a-Box 2008.5!

The first Audiophile purchase included the WAV files for all the RealTracks & RealDrums that were available at that time: RealTracks Sets 1-9 and RealDrums Sets 1-20. It shipped pre-installed on a 250GB USB hard drive - take a look...

Wondering what else was introduced with Band-in-a-Box 2008.5? Click here to see the "Band-in-a-Box 2008.5 New Features List."

RealBand 2018 Interactive Online Upgrade Manual Available!

The newest addition to our Online Manuals support page is the RealBand 2018 New Features Guide!

Just like the other Online Manuals now available on our Support page, this Upgrade Manual can be easily navigated by chapter, or using the main Table of Contents window!

New Interactive Online Band-in-a-Box® 2018 Manual for Mac!

We've added an Online Manuals option to our Support page, where you can access an interactive online Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Mac User's Guide!

The Online Manual can be easily navigated by chapter, or using the main Table of Contents window! Also available on our Online Manuals page is the PDF files for Band-in-a-Box® 2017-2018 Full manuals & Upgrade manuals.

User Feedback - Run as Administrator

Our Forum is a great resource for all your Band-in-a-Box questions (and a GREAT place to connect with other program users!)

Among the many forums available, we have a User-to-User Tips & Tricks forum - perfect for sharing your own technical tips and tricks for any PG Music product!

Like the recent post by jford: You Should Run BIAB and RealBand As Administrator!

Xtra Styles PAK 5 Song Contest - Over 25 Entries!

We recently launched an Xtra Styles PAK 5 Song Contest with 4 prizes of $150!

So far, there are more than 25 entries! Have a listen to these entries and submit your own song here.

Contest Rules:
-You must own Band-in-a-Box® 2018 along with one or more of the Xtra Styles PAK 5 packages (Country, Jazz, Rock-Pop, MIDI)
-The song you submit must be your own original composition. This could be simply typing in chords to your song and pressing play, but you may also add additional instruments, solo, and/or melody.
-Public domain songs will be accepted.
-Multiple entries are permitted.
-Submit your song to the "Xtra Styles 5 Contest" forum, before the deadline. (This contest runs until September 30th)

For complete information on this contest, click here.

Forum Stats
27974 Members
57 Forums
53961 Topics
445691 Posts

Max Online: 2434 @ 11/14/17 12:37 AM
Newest Members
mervo, Barrywl, Gabbiano, javah, THE PEA IS FREE

27973 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Alyssa - PG Music 456
David Snyder 152