I'm very pleased with the new Rt's and the new Smooth Jazz styles, however I would like to see some soloists to go with the Smooth jazz styles ( I know you can use some of the existing jazz saxes and such for it, but, nevertheless I can see a more specific soloist to go with the nice Rhodes bases and drums included, (maybe guitar and electric piano, or even some alto saxes a la Russ Freeman, Spyro Gyra (Jay Beckstein) and others). Also, since PG Music went to great length to create a very good set of Salsa and more RD's within the Latin music, I think a good compliment to them would be a set of "Latin Melodysts". I know that some styles can be "tweaked" to make them closer to latin, but still they might sound too jazzy, which if that's what ones want, it's fine, but otherwise, no cigar. The "choppiness" and other nuances of the latin music (and I'm not talking mexican here), but more caribean and south-american type cannot be found in any of the existing styles. Maybe I'm wrong, but I haven't found one yet.
Later

Music should be part of your life
http://www.soundclick.com/blackcatjazzcafeband