Originally Posted By: Rustyspoon#
Team,
Fantastic rendition. Several spins, gets only better. Excellent arrangement and performance. Janice voice is perfect for this tune. Peter, A+ playing and super mix!
My wife is a big fan of Ella, will send her link. Thank you for sharing.

Misha.

Thank you Misha. I’m glad to hear she is a fan and hope she likes it!

Janice

Originally Posted By: Robertkc
Peter & Janice,
Whoa- this is such a tough song to sing well- Janice sounds so comfortable and connected to the sophistication of the melody and subtlety of the lyric.
A remarkable vocal performance beautifully accompanied and embellished by Peter`s guitar- some of the best acoustic guitar I`ve heard on this forum.
A superb production is the icing: very well done!

Robert

Thank you very much, Robert. I’ve loved this song for years and sung along while listening to Frank and Ella and Linda Ronstadt too!

Janice

Originally Posted By: Ezekiel's Storm
I've always loved this song and particularly Jean Louisa Kelly's version in Mr Holland's Opus.

Janice put her indomitable stamp on this song. One of her top vocal performances. The guitar parts are understated and mesh well with her vocal.

I just put on the headphones and absorbed the song.

Satisfying.

Thanks so much, Scott. Peter’s guitar and arrangement inspired me to give it my all!

Janice

Originally Posted By: MarioD
Absolutely an outstanding version of this song!

Plus you included the intro, fantastic!

Super vocal, guitar chops, and mix as usual

You all might want to consider doing an American songbook

Loved it.

PS - I'll bet that Janice could sing a phone book with Peter and Bud backing her up and it would sound fantastic.

You’ve made me blush, Mario. Thank you so much and, yes, that arrangement is special, isn’t it!

Janice

Originally Posted By: PROJECT M
Hello Janice, Peter and Bud
Excellent work you have done there
Each of you is doing a fantastic job
Thanks for sharing
Many greetings
Andi ;-)

We all three appreciate that, Andi!

Janice

Originally Posted By: Ronnie Fields
Wow, this song kept me captive throughout the entire production, Janice has that Linda Ronstadt sound to her voice, and the guitar solos were spectacular!!

I truly appreciate that comparison, Ronnie. We agree about Peter’s solos too!

Janice