Print Thread
Go To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: Dewey_MI
Excellent production Torrey! Good song structure as well.

Thanks Dewey! I appreciate it! T

User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: BlueAttitude
Torrey, your productions never cease to amaze me! Always so professional on every level.

Excellent write (tip of the hat to Ron as well), excellent performance, and as always, stunning production.

If this is your last song for 2022, I'm looking forward to 2023! smile

Thanks Dave! Your comments mean a lot! T

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Hello Torrey,

I'm sorry to read this song is your last song in 2022. How come? Still 3 months to go...
What a very good song you made!
Very good vocals (but that is almost 'normal'in your case) and an astonishing nice solo, wow, loved it!

If this is your goodbye for '22, what can I expect next year? (oh, Dave said the same, I noticed, sorry).

Enjoyed it a lot!
Hans

Hans Berkhout
(Birchwood)
https://soundcloud.com/user-296497130
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Your guitar hooked me in.

Excellent production: a well-textured wall of sound.

I like the 70s/80s sound.

Awesome guitar solo.

User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: rsdean
Torrey,

Amazing song and production... I look forward to everything you post. You make some of the best music around.

Bob

Thanks, Bob! Your comments mean a lot to me! T

User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: BabuMusic
Man, oh, man. You and Ron deliver in such a HUGE way every time --consistently. So professional on every level. I like Dan's reference to Pink Floyd and Dave's longing for 2023. I cannot wait for the album you mention. You are one of my favorite songwriters, Torrey, and one of my favorite performers. Some say you have to see the performer in order to truly appreciate the performance. I'm blind to that.

Thanks so much Marty! I never take your comments for granted! T

User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: Rustyspoon#
Torrey,
Amazing multi instrument playing and vocals! Neat intro. Very professional overall production. Listens very well. Thank you for sharing.
Misha.

Thanks, Misha! I really appreciate it! T

User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: Brad Williams
Fabulous Torrey. As I first heard those lyrics I was thinking, "Man those guys wrote my song". All of it was good, but those lyrics really resonated with me. It was hitting home right from the first verse, I've felt those same feelings and you've put them to music like only you can. I actually keep a 3X5 card taped next to my bathroom mirror where I've written 2 Corinthians 5:17 to constantly remind me old things have passed away and all things have become new. Your productions always have such a high quality sound. I just now this is going to be a great album. I'm really going to miss hearing your stuff, so please, come back soon!

Brad

Thanks Brad! It's wonderful to know that we don't have to let the past drag us down when we really believe we have received forgiveness! T

dcuny #735992 10/23/22 02:02 PM
User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: dcuny
Hi, Torrey.

Dave already beat me to the word "stunning", but I'm going to use it again anyway.

Stunning. I have a vague recollection of the outline of the first version, but this is very cool. smile

Thanks David! I appreciate all that! T

User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Torrey (& Ron),

KILLER production.
Excellent vocals. AND BGVs (you do that SO well!)
Outstanding guitar work. The solo is COOL - and so HOT!
Good write.
Beautiful mix.

Pro-Level Work. In all regards.

fj

Thanks Floyd! I always appreciate you taking time to listen and comment! T

User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: MarioD
You had me right from the intro!

Great vocals!

Sweet guitars!

Outstanding mix.

You both should be very proud of this one.

Thank you, Mario, for the kind words! T

User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: TuneMonger
So pro sounding as I've come to expect from you. Love those searing guitars when they come in. Great work!

Thanks for taking a moment to listen and comment! T

Leon1 #735996 10/23/22 02:05 PM
User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: Leon1
Excellent song, Torrey. Totally professional sounding mix, superb vocals and playing. I also got a bit of a Pink Floyd vibe in spots.
Regards,
Leon

Thanks Leon! I'll take a Pink Floyd vibe comparison any day! T

User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: Birchwood
Hello Torrey,

I'm sorry to read this song is your last song in 2022. How come? Still 3 months to go...
What a very good song you made!
Very good vocals (but that is almost 'normal'in your case) and an astonishing nice solo, wow, loved it!

If this is your goodbye for '22, what can I expect next year? (oh, Dave said the same, I noticed, sorry).

Enjoyed it a lot!
Hans

Thanks, Hans, for the kind words! I'm going to have to take a little time and focus on some writing and recording for a bit and also travel. I appreciate your comments! T

User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: Ezekiel's Storm
Your guitar hooked me in.

Excellent production: a well-textured wall of sound.

I like the 70s/80s sound.

Awesome guitar solo.

Thanks Scott! I appreciate it! T

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
A excellent production Torrey.
The mix is great and the performances are terrific.
Lyrically it feels like a re-write though.
There are a couple of spots where sibilance jumps at me - but that's more my hearing than the production.
Your voice is forward, as it should be, and everything else supports it as they should.

Cheers
rayc
"What's so funny about peace, love & understanding?" - N.Lowe
rayc #736006 10/23/22 03:46 PM
User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: rayc
A excellent production Torrey.
The mix is great and the performances are terrific.
Lyrically it feels like a re-write though.
There are a couple of spots where sibilance jumps at me - but that's more my hearing than the production.
Your voice is forward, as it should be, and everything else supports it as they should.

Thanks, Ray, for taking time to listen and comment! I appreciate it! T

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
As always, you have delivered a pro mix and your performances vocally and instrumentally are stellar.

Eight vocal and nine guitar tracks? Wow. That is waaaaaay above our mix paygrade! smile

Your vocals reflect the sincerity of your lyric so well.

Rock Gospel at its finest!

We look forward to your 2023 offerings!

J&B

User Showcase
Expert
Expert
Well Torrey & Ron.
This one is well thought out.
Good one.

Vic

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Yes, like others said, Pink Floyd vibe!
Great vocals and music.
Awesome production!

Rob and Anne-Marie

We are Rob Meulman and Anne-Marie Bovenkamp from The Netherlands.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1gsdNLE7_Gy8qavoOplQow/videos
http://rnam.net/

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Go To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
Band-in-a-Box® 2024 Italian for Windows is Here!

Ci siamo dati da fare e abbiamo aggiunto oltre 50 nuove funzionalità e una straordinaria raccolta di nuovi contenuti, tra cui 222 RealTracks, nuovi RealStyles, MIDI SuperTracks, Instrumental Studies, "Songs with Vocals" Artist Performance Sets, Playable RealTracks Set 3, Playable RealDrums Set 2, due nuovi set di "RealDrums Stems", XPro Styles PAK 6, Xtra Styles PAK 17 e altro ancora!

Tutti Pacchetti | Nuove Caratteristiche

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 French for Windows is Here!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 apporte plus de 50 fonctions nouvelles ainsi qu'une importante de contenus nouveaux à savoir : 222 RealTracks, des RealStyles nouveaux, des SuperTracks MIDI, des Etudes d'Instruments, des Prestations d'Artistes, des "Morceaux avec Choeurs", un Set 3 de Tracks Jouables, un Set 2 de RealDrums Jouables, deux nouveaux Sets de "RealDrums Stems", des Styles XPro PAK 6, des Xtra Styles PAK 17 et bien plus encore!

Tous Packages | Nouvelles Fonctionnalités

Video: Making a Song with Band-in-a-Box®, ChatGPT, and Synth V

Take your Band-in-a-Box® project to a whole new level when you incorporate ChatGPT and Synth V to add lyrics and vocals to your song!

We wanted to demonstrate how this is done with our video, where we show you how to go from nothing to a finished "radio ready" modern pop song by combining the features of Band-in-a-Box®, ChatGPT, and Synth V!

Listen to the finished song, so you get a listen to the finished product: https://demos.pgmusic.com/misc/behindthefame.m4a

If you like it, watch the video. Either way, let's hear your comments!

Henry Clarke: Revolutionize Your Band-in-Box® Tracks with Regenerating Function

One of the new features added with Band-in-Box® 2024 is the Tracks Window, which will look familiar if you've worked with other DAWs.

Henry Clarke explains why he loves the Re-generation function within the Tracks Window in their video Revolutionize Your Band-in-Box® Tracks with Regenerating Function.

Watch video.

Learn even more about what the Tracks Window can do with our video Band-in-a-Box® 2024: The Tracks Window.

User Video: Next-Level AI Music Editing with ACE Studio and Band-in-a-Box®

The Bob Doyle Media YouTube channel is known for demonstrating how you can creatively incorporate AI into your projects - from your song projects to avatar building to face swapping, and more!

His latest video, Next-Level AI Music Editing with ACE Studio and Band-in-a-Box, he explains in detail how you can use the Melodist feature in Band-in-a-Box with ACE Studio. Follow along as he goes from "nothing" to "something" with his Band-in-a-Box MIDI Melodist track, using ACE Studio to turn it into a vocal track (or tracks, you'll see) by adding lyrics for those notes that will trigger some amazing AI vocals!

Watch: Next-Level AI Music Editing with ACE Studio and Band-in-a-Box

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 German for Windows is Here!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 für Windows Deutsch ist verfügbar!

Wir waren fleißig und haben über 50 neue Funktionen und eine erstaunliche Sammlung neuer Inhalte hinzugefügt, darunter 222 RealTracks, neue RealStyles, MIDI SuperTracks, Instrumental Studies, "Songs with Vocals" Artist Performance Sets, abspielbare RealTracks Set 3, abspielbare RealDrums Set 2, zwei neue Sets von "RealDrums Stems", XPro Styles PAK 6, Xtra Styles PAK 17 und mehr!

Paket | Was ist Neu

Update Your PowerTracks Pro Audio 2024 Today!

Add updated printing options, enhanced tracks settings, smoother use of MGU and SGU (BB files) within PowerTracks, and more with the latest PowerTracks Pro Audio 2024 update!

Learn more about this free update for PowerTracks Pro Audio & download it at www.pgmusic.com/support_windows_pt.htm#2024_5

Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics81,896
Posts738,601
Members38,612
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
TwoHandsDown, reidmakesmusic, smokeybirdsept2679, Barry Thibault, jodanko
38,612 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
MarioD 147