XPro Styles PAK 5 adds 75 new RealStyles for rock, pop, jazz, funk, and country, and 25 styles based around MIDI SuperTracks that utilize the SynthMaster plugin!

Here's just a taste of what XPro Styles PAK 5 has in store: electronic Latin funk, spacey dancehall grooves, soulful Americana ballads, heavy house beats, vibin' cool jazz, rollicking country train beats, playful pop country jams, gritty blues rock, modern disco funk, moody synthwave, subdued bossa nova, lo-fi jazz, and many more! Pick up XPro Styles PAK 5 today!

What are XPro Styles PAKs?
XPro Styles PAKs are styles that work with any version (Pro, MegaPAK, UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, Audiophile Edition) of Band-in-a-Box® 2023 (or higher). Each PAK includes over 100 styles!

XPro Styles PAKs aren't exclusive to Pro users, there's a huge range of RealStyles available for everyone - even Audiophile customers! That's right, XPro Styles PAKs can be used with ANY Band-in-a-Box® 2023 package!

XPro Styles PAK 5:

https://youtu.be/QdhS9tc0y_s

Xtra Styles PAK 16 includes an absolute plethora of styles... 200 to be exact! 50 new styles each for Jazz, Country, Rock & Pop, and Praise & Worship!

Take a gander at what you can expect to find: modern disco funk, exciting gospel shout, busy jazz fusion, soulful R&B ballads, various Americana styles, modern pop country, blistering heavy metal, uplifting worship rock, lo-fi hip hop, a plethora of progressive rock, old-timey autoharp, modern surf rock, and many more!

What are Xtra Styles PAKs?
Xtra Styles PAKs are styles that work with the UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, or Audiophile Edition of Band-in-a-Box® 2023 (or higher). With over 2,600 styles included in Xtra Styles PAKs 1-16, the possibilities are endless!

Xtra Styles PAK 16 requires the UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, or Audiophile Edition of Band-in-a-Box® version 2023. They won't work with the Pro or MegaPAK version because they need the RealTracks from the 2023 UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, or Audiophile Edition..

Xtra Styles PAK 16:

https://youtu.be/KP1svm_RMfI

How do I know if I have XPro Styles PAKs or Xtra Styles PAKs?
You can find out in Band-in-a-Box® by clicking the "Add-ons" button in the StylePicker. Show me how.