Too many RealTracks have such intense, shreddy solos... especially the guitar stuff. What about a David Gilmour style? Something musical, that outlines the chords. Arpeggiated riffs, etc.

What about basic Pentatonic Soloists? Where nothing at all is ever chromatic... just Major Pentatonic, or minor Pentatonic, and never straying? Cliche licks (and cliche for a good, usable reason). Slow, spaced-out, musical playing.

I have had the UltraPak+ for years and years... bought for half price online... and within these what... 5000-6000 styles (I never really fully counted), I find myself muting the lead/solo tracks, regarding anything I generate with the Melodist.

As a teacher of a lot of beginner/intermediate guitarists, I would love to quickly generate something that sounds musical... something that would inspire them to mimic, or train their ears to figure out the riffs in the track, and play them by ear. But everything I've found is just too advanced, fast/shreddy and not a "vibe."

I love BIAB, don't get me wrong... but, it shouldn't be software marketed to jazz woodshedders. Make it fun for a 14-year old having fun with a Pentatonic scale for the first time. You know?

I'd love to see some truly slower / chill styles, with musical/slow/spread-out riffs as leads... letting the music simply breathe without sounding rushed/artificial and just "mind-blowing" right out the gate.

Thoughts?