Is there any way to extract/export JUST the chord screen from a song? I am aware that I could copy the seq file, rename it, open it, etc. Just asking from the nerd perspective if it is possible.

Background.

I may be the only one this happens to, but sometimes after doing a tweak like tempo, adding measures, etc... I go back to the chord chart and find that it is different. I have one in progress right now that was written in C, with the chord designation as C so don't tell me to check that (I leave it at C all the time. I honestly don't even know why that is there. Apparently it is some kind of digital capo.) and after doing some editing, I can back and it was suddenly in Ab. And in those edit there were no "time and tempo stretch" or whatever the language is on that screen where you can adjust by cents and semitones...

The reason this matters is that, continuing to use this song as the example, if I wanted to go to bar whatever and create a solo, now the chord chart is 3 semitones down from where I entered it in, and if I create that solo it will be in Ab because that what the chord charts says now. Support says that nobody else has reported this but I have seen it happen at least 4 times now. In one case I had to create a completely new song, chart the chords for the 16 bars I was trying to create, create it, export it to wav, then import that wav into the original song. That's like going to visit my next door neighbor to the west by heading east and circling the block. Has anybody else ever seen this even once?

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.