Thank you Bob and PgFantastic. I just re-listened to some of Bob's tunes. Very nice job with the remastering of "Sweetest Personality". I like the vibe of this song. Great vox and arrangements too (wish I could sing...) Yeah I know, anyone can sing. But believe me, I can't. (and English is not my native language, sounds awful when I speak "weess se horreeble accent"
PgFantastic, I remember enjoying listening to your music too. I'm at work right now and can not get through to myspace or reverbnation (page blocked by company rule). Will visit when at home. I also know Noel96's tunes and admire the artistry behind it as well as the crisp and clear professional sound. I want to get there too...!
And Bob's "rsdean" songs with his unique voice and timbre I enjoy anyway. It's good to be able to read the lyrics at times since I can't follow the words everytime when listening (lack of practice).
Cheers to all of you
Daniel

BIAB 2012 (ASIO) on Vista 32, Dual-Core 2.0Ghz with 4GB Memory. Main DAW is Samplitude (11 & ProX) and I like Spaghetti. BTW: Today is a good Day to have a Good Day.