Hi Limau,
Quote:

If you don't want to explain it, why bother telling me you know how to do it?

I think you'll find that Martin is: (a) saying that it can be done; (b) indicating where to find information about what you want to do; (c) asking if you have read through this information, tried it out and, if so, whereabouts you got stuck; (d) asking that if it didn't work for you, could you please outline what you did so that he can approach a solution with a clear idea in mind of what you've tried.

In just about every instance I can think of, the Help manual, with all it's pictures and explanations, explains processes far better than it's possible to do in a text-based forum. My experience is that it often saves a great deal of time for everyone by using the Help manual as a reference.

The people in these forums are very supportive and offer help left, right and center to anyone who asks. I take my hat off to Martin. He's one of the best there is. Often a great deal of time goes into giving solutions that turn out to be useless. (Just like my earlier posts in this thread have ultimately not provided you with any help but they took me a reasonable amount of time to type.) When I read Martin's post, I read someone who was, in the most efficient way possible, seeking information and offering steps to take towards a solution.

Kind regards,
Noel

Last edited by Noel96; 01/24/11 02:36 PM.

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024