This isnt meant to be a deep philosophical question. I'm just struggling to understand the concept of BIAB Songs and Styles, and generally how to best use BIAB. Can I assume that a "song" is a chord progression of some sort with a style applied?
If I start a new project, and then call up the style picker, I get the categories and can filter if I want just RTs etc.
If I make my selection, and click OK, this applies that style to the chord progression in my project. If I havent already specified a chord progression, its just in the default of C.
The Help file says: "The StylePicker window shows you which styles would work best in your song" - but I dont have a song yet!
The implication is that I should specify my chord progression and tempo first - I can do that, and then open the Stylepicker, but this doesnt seem to affect the choice of styles presented.

Alternatively, I can open the style picker, choose my style, and then hit the "Load Song Demo" button. I thought this might play a song demo, but no. What it does do is create a chord progression for the chosen style. And that seems to work OK - but is that the way its meant to be used? And is there only one "song demo" for each style?

OR I can start a new project, and go to the song picker button - which opens a dialogue box asking if I want to make a song list.
1 What is the song list?
2 Why isnt it there already?
3 And why do I seem to have a choice of folders to store it in?
4 Which folder should I choose?
5 Will the song list created be saved?
6 Will those songs then be available in the "Load Song Demo" option in the style picker window?

BTW if I search "Song List" in the Help files I get quite a few returns - none of which seems to give a simple answer to this. And I've looked at the paper help files (about 500 pages - it must be in there somewhere)

Would appreciate some help with this - thanks