Noel,

Hmmm. May be narrowing in on it.

If I setup Midi/Audio Driver Setup exactly as you show, then load and play a song, some songs work partially, some not at all.

It appears that midi parts (yellow in the top of the synth window) are now playing (!) but RealTracks (green) will not. If I load any song with Realtracks parts, I get the "Beat Map Stretcher was unable to load in the wave file" error. Only the midi parts will play (usually a drum part).

A cursory inspection of the folders and files in C:\BB\Realtracks appears to be rether less than in the 2011 HDD folder of the same name. I will copy all I can from the 2001 HDD to C:\BB\Realtracks and try again.

OK. Copied from the PG music HDD ..\BB\Realtracks into C:\BB\Realtracks until I my C: capacity maxed out. Still I am trying many demo songs and virtually no Realtracks parts will play. Only midi parts and once or twice a Realtrack drum part seems to work.

There are now over 49Gb of files in C:\BB/Realtracks, and only 30+ Gb in EverythingPak F:\BB\Realtracks. But still, on hitting play on most demo songs, I get the "Beat Map Stretcher was unable to load in the wave file" error, and none or almost none of the parts will play.

What am I doing wrong here?

TIA