Mick,

Thanks so much! I truly appreciate the listen. I just uploaded a new arrangement of the song. I wasn't fully satisfied with the way the bass and drums interacted with the arrangement, or with the organ sound, so I made some changes. Hopefully for the better! The foundation of the song is the same, though. And the feelings behind the song haven't changed, either!

John,

Thanks for the input. If you will give it another listen, as noted above, I have made some changes.

Bob,

Thanks for the listen. I am enjoying my new Mac! It's a learning progress for this old dog to pick up on all the power of Logic, but I am having fun.

Dan,

Thanks so much! I am glad you like the song just as I did it. I thought it was okay, but was never fully satisfied. So as noted above, made some changes. I hope you like it.

Jon,

Thank you very much! Nothing like the people we love, to give us inspiration to write! Go for it! I know your daughter will be blessed to hear it. And yes, Band In A Box is an awesome tool, especially with the new RT/RD's!

I hope all of you have a very blessed day!!!

Steve

Steve Young
Music
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of." - Robert Schumann