Hi -

I'm new to BIAB and I registered here just because of this question, which is driving me nuts. When I use midi tracks (as opposed to Realtracks, which seem fine) all my midi voices are coming out with the same voice. I am using the Plugsound Global module, which is a replacement for GM soft synths, and is multitimbral. However, the same thing happens with the few other soft synths I have tried. The correct patch NAMES show up when I load a song, but (for example) everything is coming out as a piano right now. If I go into the Soft Synth dialog and select a different instrument that changes, but the voices still all play the same one (I tried it with a pan flute to see - sure enough, bass gets played as a low pan flute then).

I am using Windows 7 Ultimate (64 bit), and I also have ASIO4ALL installed, although I am not using it with BIAB. I had to have that one because I also use Reaper as my DAW and its performance is awful without it. Could someone please tell me what other information to supply in order to figure this out?

Thank you.