Sorry for the late reply guys, but i have trying to get these real bass tracks to line up Ha Ha !! No i understand completely what you are saying Silvertones, but i am not looking to "line up" the bass notes just to get the groove tight and not sounding slightly sloppy, Been a gigging muso for more than 30 years so i can say this with a bit of thought behind it, Main instrument is Guitar but been playing bass as well for about 25 of them, usually record my own but have been using the program lately as i have been found to have some sort of condition where my hands are all swollen and cant really play quick enough, old age eh!! but as i say thanks for the comments, all taken on board, this is a great forum that has some real pro's on it, but i cant be the only one that notices some timing discrepancies and occasional wrong chords with some of the Realtracks, just my two cents worth. Pikey h. forgot to say again the reason i use 24/44.1 is only for when i export the tracks for further editing/ adding of tracks in Sonar or Studio one as i always use 24 bit in these for the added headroom available.

Last edited by pikeyh; 02/18/11 03:44 PM.

INTEL I7 16GIG RAM WINDOWS-7 MIDAS VENICE F24 PRESONUS STUDIOLIVE 16 UAD 2 DYNAUDIO BM5A BEYER/880 PRO TC HELICON VOICEWORKS PLUS
BAND IN A BOX/REAL BAND PRESONUS STUDIO 1 V2.65 SOFTWARE,SOFTWARE,SOFTWARE..